someone greater manchester/merseyside or near

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
could do with a lad looking to learn or get an insight into the insulated render. got a few jobs on and could do with a hand on site a plasterer would suit looking to learn it or a young lad looking for work but must be CIS registered with a UTR tax reference number PM's welcome

scott

could do with a lad looking to learn or get an insight into the insulated render. got a few jobs on and could do with a hand on site a plasterer would suit looking to learn it or a young lad looking for work but must be CIS registered with a UTR tax reference number PM's welcome

Hello. New to the site so bare with me if this is wrong. I live in Merseyside.
I have been plastering for 7 years now on all types of work (new build and social housing)
Just got laid off from my plastering job this Friday. 23 years old with my own van and tools and willing to work hard and learn more. Also laid floors (1st screeding then laying vinyl tiling for 12 months)
Cheers

could do with a bit of insulating experience but you might be a bit to far from us to be honest.

i love this site if you ever post a job, all of a sudden lurkers come out of woodwork.

Hello. New to the site so bare with me if this is wrong. I live in Merseyside.
I have been plastering for 7 years now on all types of work (new build and social housing)
Just got laid off from my plastering job this Friday. 23 years old with my own van and tools and willing to work hard and learn more. Also laid floors (1st screeding then laying vinyl tiling for 12 months)
Cheers

Where in merseyside pal north south etc and do you have utr ? do you work alone etc

Hello
I live in south Huyton in Knowsley not far from the motorway links to St Helens and Manchester etc. I do work alone.
I do have my UTR (6 years now) as i have worked on plenty of big sites in Merseyside and you need it.
As i mentioned earlier i can travel too as i have my own van and tools. I have experience in all aspects of plastering, skimming,browning, bonding, taping & jointing,floor screeding and even done rendering.
I am still young but i have a good variety of skills and am willing to learn more.
Willing to travel within reason.
Any work out there would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Hello Plasterjfe
I got laid off last Friday and have no work lined up at all.
Any work would be appreciated if you have any.
I dont know how to send a PM as i am new to this site.
How do you get in touch. Do i just keep checking this thread on the site.
Many Thanks
Scotty

your a new member so cant send Private messages (PM's) so you will need to post around 200 times, so get posting...................but keep it relevent ;) Or post up your digits but it is an open forum or maybe plasterjfe will put his mobile up but i doubt it so maybe post you email address up

Hi mate, Im currently a service engineer for a pump firm in Manchester. I have an NVQ2 and 3 in Mechanical Engineering and a BTEC Double Merit in Mech Engineering. I want to get into the contruction trade as a plasterer and Im willing to learn and travel. I am very keen and reliable and am just about to start a short course in plastering just to understand the basics. If you have anything going mate can you get in touch. I am currently in Oldham, Gr Manchester

Cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.