So it begins !!!

Members online

I went to get a new van in Sunderland the other day. Took the train and stopped in Newcastle first. f**k me!! I genuinely felt like a minority, not an exaggeration! I was gobsmacked. I couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable. Went into Costa for a brew and not a single Nog. They mustn’t like Coffee.

What have you done apart from post on the plasterers forum? This is why I gave up most was all talk and no action!
well quite tramp, and this is the problem, nothing significant is happening, just a bunch of wanabee thugs/hooligans, who stand there arms outstretched jumping up and down , shouting/swearing,
this is no good, this will not work, this does not work,
but this is the future,
unless something changes in the mindset of the great british voter,
we must, close the mosques,
demolish the mosques,
expel/repatriate , every single muslim,
this is the uncomftorble but realistic approach to deal with these people,
otherwise there is without doubt very serious trouble ahead,
what is happening now , will only gradually get much worse over time,
what everybody in this country should do is think,talk,make plans, look at there children/grandchildren, and ask themselves, what can i do.
honestly truthully, there is trouble ahead,
and it is not going to end well for us non muslims, as i said this is the uncomftorble but honest look at what lies ahead.

well quite tramp, and this is the problem, nothing significant is happening, just a bunch of wanabee thugs/hooligans, who stand there arms outstretched jumping up and down , shouting/swearing,
but this is the future,
demolish the mosques,
what everybody in this country should do is think,talk,make plans, look at there children/grandchildren, and ask themselves, what can i do.
and it is not going to end well for us non muslims, as i said this is the uncomftorble but honest look at what lies ahead.
Hector I love you ! Your the only man on here !! They will wait till there in their house crying for the non existent policy officer to save them !! And it won't happen!! They can see it happening but are saying I wouldn't have curry if these people hadn't come !! Well look they come to rape your daughter's and most likely your sons !! Google Oldham and see what's happened?!!

I'm glad you are all sleeping in your warm beds tonight after having a couple of beers or 2 !! Just imagine things go tits up with your life !! Then you become homeless!! It can and will happen to some on here ?! Look what is coming to you !! There's no help after you have grafted!!!! And you still put you're head in the ground!!!

You better wake up FFS seen there armies marching !!!!,what's the fookin matter with you boneless T***s !!
I'll guarantee you one thing, you'll very soon be banned from this forum.
I'm not saying that what you're saying isn't true, but I guarantee that the way you say it will get you kicked out the same as previous one topic members.

I'll guarantee you one thing, you'll very soon be banned from this forum.
I'm not saying that what you're saying isn't true, but I guarantee that the way you say it will get you kicked out the same as previous one topic members.
1 tourist killed in paris last night, british tourist attacked from behind with a hammer in front of his wife and children, he is stable in hospital,

but this is the future,
demolish the mosques,
Thousand's off year's this has been happening, it's just moving west day by day, it's an unstoppable pandemic,
The Muslims and snowflakes votes would out number any That's opposed,
going are the days unfortunately when people had balls to stand up to threats, There all dead and buried in war cemeteries,
We have produced a generation of PlayStation and internet playing / multicultural accepting puffs.

Who said that they don't like it?
You said I'll get banned ? I don't care really it's the way of the world to cancel people !! We should all have free speech ,i only show facts by the post on twitter which are verified or news from the papers ! I've given Danny or the admin the choice to ban me or at least delete the post !! What's ironic about me fighting for this now infested country I don't even have kids !! Just me the Mrs and our little dog .I've reached the conclusion today to give up so no more posts on the subject x

Then when people are rude about our colonial cousins we can say "Hey! Keep the racism in the racism forum, not in the Public Bar, m8"
No bother kid I'll not be posting any more on this subject!! I'll just let the actions of the said people speak for themselves!! You are a prime example of why the world is in the s**t bone head !! You change like the wind !! Stay over there and carry on being henpecked by youre Mrs cus that's what you come across as and I bet I'm in the button !! Come back to this thread in 6months and see where we are boner breath !!

You really are a numpty. I've clicked "Like" on some of your posts and maybe an "Agree" here and there but as soon as I have a joke you blame everything on me. I only have one muslim m8 back home and he's the one muslim that everybody likes.
I have very little time for them and see no reason why I should respect their way of life when their way of life impacted badly on mine. I hated having them as neighbours
I had quite a few fall outs with muslims. I even had 20-30 of them lay siege to the back of my house and making threats. They were turning up in taxis.
A gang of them put my m8s 13 year old daughter on the game after they got her hooked on heroin. It was partly his fault for him being stupid enough to do an armed robbery and get put inside for 8 years. If he hadn't been in prison this would not have happened but anyway.
One well off Pakistani guy was going to pay 4 or 5 muslim heavies to come around to my house and beat the f**k out of me to put me in hospital but we got wind of it and he was told in no uncertain terms that the consequences would be very bad for him.
I could go on but I'm being hen pecked by Mrs BigBruvOfEnglandUK, Bill m8.

You said I'll get banned ? I don't care really it's the way of the world to cancel people !! We should all have free speech ,i only show facts by the post on twitter which are verified or news from the papers ! I've given Danny or the admin the choice to ban me or at least delete the post !! What's ironic about me fighting for this now infested country I don't even have kids !! Just me the Mrs and our little dog .I've reached the conclusion today to give up so no more posts on the subject x
same here bill the badger, we have no kids either me and mrs. hector and 2 cats

You really are a numpty. I've clicked "Like" on some of your posts and maybe an "Agree" here and there but as soon as I have a joke you blame everything on me. I only have one muslim m8 back home and he's the one muslim that everybody likes.
I have very little time for them and see no reason why I should respect their way of life when their way of life impacted badly on mine. I hated having them as neighbours
I had quite a few fall outs with muslims. I even had 20-30 of them lay siege to the back of my house and making threats. They were turning up in taxis.
A gang of them put my m8s 13 year old daughter on the game after they got her hooked on heroin. It was partly his fault for him being stupid enough to do an armed robbery and get put inside for 8 years. If he hadn't been in prison this would not have happened but anyway.
One well off Pakistani guy was going to pay 4 or 5 muslim heavies to come around to my house and beat the f**k out of me to put me in hospital but we got wind of it and he was told in no uncertain terms that the consequences would be very bad for him.
Wow open up at last !! Telling me to go in a racist thread eh !! Then come out with that !! One Muslim mate eh lol !! You silly boy !! He's not Muslim he's left that clan no doubt!! I'm white but not a nazi like the Nazi Germany people!! I'm a humanitarian and that's why I stick by my views !! Any way I'm claiming the record for you're longest post on the topf !! XXX hope your ok bruv xx

Last edited:
New respect unlocked (y)

New respect unlocked (y)
Hugs GIF by Travis