Smart phone stupid people ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniosaif

Private Member
My nokia lumia 720 has decided to **** with me, it locks me out by entering a wrong pin three times in succession, it goes through my pictures, estimates and even rang some who,sent me an estimate, its like an orson wells script where the keys keep flashing and you have not touched it. Bizarre ,it now states try again in 4444645 mins,,, of to O2 tomorrow but could do with out this crap, got voice mail and texts and emails. I can access emails elsewhere but not the voice mails and to add insult to injury, I cannot get the SIMM out,, pizzzed off

Sorry i can be of no help i just had to be walked through how to post a youtube video :RpS_unsure: however my missus is now saying she wants a smart phone cos I took her to see Robbie at Hampdem Park last week and some very much older woman was laughing at her very basic flip phone. On the bright side she will never be able to figure out how to ring me from it :RpS_laugh:

Nokias have been **** ever since they stopped the 3310. Get a Samsung bud. Galaxy s4 is best. Followed by s3, note or ace

Nokias have been **** ever since they stopped the 3310. Get a Samsung bud. Galaxy s4 is best. Followed by s3, note or ace
I will see tomorrow, new to smart phones but used to iPads, its gone absolutely bonkers and googling it shows other horror stories..

Tesco mobile were advertising a good monthly deal on the S4 with no up front costs £30 a month i think but not sure what the min's etc were.

Tesco are cheapest atm. Both me and my mrs are with 02 but got them through tesco and no one can touch their prices. Saw an ad yesterday htc desire. 500mins 500 text 500mb data £10 a month

Tesco are cheapest atm. Both me and my mrs are with 02 but got them through tesco and no one can touch their prices. Saw an ad yesterday htc desire. 500mins 500 text 500mb data £10 a month
Mine is. £ 27 a month with unlimited wifi and 500 mb which is a con as most places for workmen like us will have no wi fi, free texts and unlimited mins also, but I use viber for texts and calls quite a bit, so not the best deal by far..

I pay 36 but get 1000mins unlimited text unlimited Internet and insurance.

Mrs got a good deal. 300 mins unlimited text 500mb data and a s3 mini for £15 a month

Haven't had Nokia's for a few years but the ones i had not one of them lasted through the contract time. Absolute shite! Had I phones since. Lasted through the contracts with no problems and still been able to sell for good money when the contact ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.