skimming

Members online

havent seen his user name on here just texts

I gave up looking for decent people on here, you can get call after call but none show and the few that do are often useless. I've come to realise that "good" gangs are all in work and it seems to be the idiots that are looking round for it because they've f**k*d up something elsewhere.

I know we all get slow at points or let down so im not saying everyones a waster but as a rule of thumb if someone can start a small run of work at a few days notice theres a reason for that.

Its a shame that its like that but it seems to be how people are these days

I gave up looking for decent people on here, you can get call after call but none show and the few that do are often useless. I've come to realise that "good" gangs are all in work and it seems to be the idiots that are looking round for it because they've f**k*d up something elsewhere.

I know we all get slow at points or let down so im not saying everyones a waster but as a rule of thumb if someone can start a small run of work at a few days notice theres a reason for that.

Its a shame that its like that but it seems to be how people are these days
True dat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree its a cuunts trick doing that.....
I also know from the other side when you work for someone for a while they think they own you !!!!

Was there no more work at Huddersfield for you thought it was a big job
yeah it is. Just am on my own again This week as my 2nd man ain't due back until Monday week.
The thought of carrying all tools an gear up 5/6 flights is a killer. If I do t get nothing I could be there.

Reactions: s61
are you lot having a f**k**g laugh..

given another gang a go on this site. and would you believe it im stood here waiting. no phone call no nothing..

lurkers on here are lurkers for a f**k**g reason... hope their day fucks up as much as mine now..

fucken offf? the T***s didnt even turn up...
text me yesturday saying is all ready to go and meet me there 730am.

i turn up after an hours drive at 730.to the c unt not to.turn up or answer phone
c**ts, wouldn't be in your situation, if you need a good sweeper upper on domestic let me know happy to tag along

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bad and disrespectful behaviour that is. Shameful attitude not answering the phone, I feel for you mate....contracting can be a pain if you are left in the lurch.