Skim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-man

Whats up going on out there fellow mudd slingers r u working or watching it sucks for alot of us . But i have some advice i live in so cal and i have been working steady for some time now,you can too i have been out performing little tapper guys ,i skim over drywall all the time . With three to four coats i can leave what tappers call a level 5 finish in half the time my system works so well its supper user friendly. (tapper watching closely :RpS_crying: )

this site is in england mate not completly tape and joint like over there
Lucky for those of you in the "UK" sounds like theres still a bit of convensional interior plastering around . As a plasterer in the states its very rare to see a hawk trowel simming over drywall my point is if theirs no exterior work ,.you just might be sitting at home.

we have over 20 million homes in the uk which are skimmed . If you need to know what's goimg on in the land of the free then visit wc.online all drywall lads.
There is over 20 million of your own on food stamps your construction industry housing is F--- up ,that's what they tell me.

Oh henry

we have over 20 million homes in the uk which are skimmed . If you need to know what's goimg on in the land of the free then visit wc.online all drywall lads.
There is over 20 million of your own on food stamps your construction industry housing is F--- up ,that's what they tell me.
whats going on is we have a lot of refugees in witch this country was founded from all over the globe feast or famine if your hungry you jump the fence swim what ever it takes to make ends meet and those are usually the men that end up decorated soldiers ,labors,willing to do what ever it takes to conquer or defeat. as far as housing and construction time is money plain and simple gang bang most jobs you wouldnt see the other side of the building if you started at one end another crew would have droped the opposite wall you yhink your fast you wouldnt have a chance thats every other job is your elbow hurting yet?

Sorry wizzard that was too much trash talk not enough trowel talk by me g-man . Im from the states i do a lot of skimming on a daily basis over sheet rock or rough surfaces i just want all the feed back i can get ,im just about finished with a pattend on a sick interior base material that should revolutionize the industry or piss a lot of people off . Looking for investors?

it aint he,s a yank they talk funny dont get me wrong id go to california in a shot if i could get a green card

It's hard going over there at moment grand I think they are more in a world of s**t then we are , but it is the land were dreams come true.
I may have to give g man the duncan valentine on his offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.