Site work in Huddersfield

Members online

I am new to the site so not sure if post is correct, I am looking for plasterers to work on my site in Huddersfield, gangs preferred due to the size but one man bands or welcome also , I have 150 student flats ready to be skimmed , they consist of a single room approx 60 square meters and a bathroom ceiling 4 square meters , cscs card is essential and work must be of a high standard, I am paying excellent rates , so if interested please call me on 07811132688 ( ste ) thanks , immediate start available

rates won't be enough for you to be interested @Gibbo,i'll guess £2.50/3.00 at most its yorkshire rates i'm afraid

Should be a fiver so you can at least take a decent break without knocking your granny out all day

Thing Is our work warrants at least £3..thats y this job we r on builder is paying us £4 because he knows wat he's getting and painter wont have any snagging etc..we wud probably do 12 rooms a week but not willing to drop below £3 at this stage

i cant be arsed waiting around for decent money i just go sub off big firms and take what they give , as long as its near the average m2 price ,i cant stand domestics, nor have i the inclination to wait 30 days to be paid, fook that i get screwed on a weekly wage never mind 30 days and my limited options are it is what it is and i make a living i,d make a better living on more money or work less to earn same