Silicone spray for machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Demon silicone spray is used to lubricant the rotor and stator when you first put them together other use is to spray it on your machine to stop anything sticking to it hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Demon silicone spray is used to lubricant the rotor and stator when you first put them together other use is to spray it on your machine to stop anything sticking to it hope this helps

Thanks for the info Dave can you spray it inside the hopper as well will this affect the mono

We used to spray only inside the hopper to aid the fall of material. If your hopper gets sh1t up and rough from scraping clean etc mono sits around the outside and only falls in the centre. Silly spray helps stop this problem otherwise clean machine every time.

This is for gravity feed machines im on about

I fit em usually day before im gonna use em. So i keep the worms in a box in the van. Does he charge u an hours labour for fitting hahaha its easy to do Mike. I get a kind of pleasure from it............

sent from my G3

I fit em usually day before im gonna use em. So i keep the worms in a box in the van. Does he charge u an hours labour for fitting hahaha its easy to do Mike. I get a kind of pleasure from it............

sent from my G3
I like a nice tight hole as well

As said we use it all over.

Everytime the r&s comes off we give it a blast.

Do not use wd40 it rots the rubber so I was told

Spray it all over gun, on all nuts and bolts everywhere, keeps everything moving.

I think mines going in soon for a check over.

Status
Not open for further replies.