screeder-renderer

Members online

Whys he lowering himself . He looking for work . Not everyone has it coming out of there ears like you Mr wonderful. Its a plastering forum not a bitch fest
it's a plastering forum?
lol well that's a matter of opinion....loads on here masquerading as so called spreads and you're one of em.... u wouldn't know what proper plastering is if it fked u up the arrse u site slagging cunnt

it's a plastering forum?
lol well that's a matter of opinion....loads on here masquerading as so called spreads and you're one of em.... u wouldn't know what proper plastering is if it fked u up the arrse u site slagging cunnt
200w (1).gif

it's a plastering forum?
Why do you presume I've always done site work ??? You've got to be the biggest negative weapon on here . I was in this game when you was in short pants you bellend

it's a plastering forum?
and your site slag gimmick is wearing a bit thin now like your daft photo of Harry Enfield

and your site slag gimmick is wearing a bit thin now like your daft photo of Harry Enfield
Domestic only spreads think that all site plasterers are shite, in my experience there are way more substandard domestic spreads than site.
Good site spreads can do domestic work to a high standard no bother, it's not true the other way around.

Domestic only spreads think that all site plasterers are shite, in my experience there are way more substandard domestic spreads than site.
Good site spreads can do domestic work to a high standard no bother, it's not true the other way around.
Definitely I've done both . There's more wankers chancing domestic work than site lads . Simple reason is homeowners are clueless plastering fir.s aren't you'll Definitely not be paid for shite the outfits I sub too

Definitely I've done both . There's more wankers chancing domestic work than site lads . Simple reason is homeowners are clueless plastering fir.s aren't you'll Definitely not be paid for shite the outfits I sub too

There is a difference between domestic and site work. On domestics you have to be able to carry out all aspects of plastering, may be 2 or 3 different in one day.
On site work you have people who can't float dont know how to render, can't screed or cove. The usual reason is that they have a bad back.

There is a difference between domestic and site work. On domestics you have to be able to carry out all aspects of plastering, may be 2 or 3 different in one day.
On site work you have people who can't float dont know how to render, can't screed or cove. The usual reason is that they have a bad back.
Not at the firms I work for you've got to be able to do it all . And that applies to domestics aswell. You ask your average domestic spread to get outside and ashlar a cable end not many of them could

Not all site plasterers are young bellends throwing skim round shitty little new builds . The outfits I work for cover all aspects . not giving it Billy big b*ll***s they've skimmed a 3 bedder in a day and half

Not all site plasterers are young bellends throwing skim round shitty little new builds . The outfits I work for cover all aspects . not giving it Billy big b*ll***s they've skimmed a 3 bedder in a day and half
3 beds, sounds more like a country cottage then a house.

site slags = one coat sponge float 'fk it the decorators will get it' chancers......if they did the job properly their meterage rate would be none existant

Well you would say that wouldn't you? Have you ever done a decent spell on site work?
Has he fuk he'd not last 5 minutes on a measure like a good few more . They all seem to think every f**k*r 1 coats and sponges . I don't even skim our sites I tack n dab em . Leave the skimming to the youngens

Has he fuk he'd not last 5 minutes on a measure like a good few more . They all seem to think every f**k*r 1 coats and sponges . I don't even skim our sites I tack n dab em . Leave the skimming to the youngens
Yeah I'd not cope going back on site now. At 58 I'm going to be winding right back. Not that I'm anywhere near as fast as I was at 35 lol.

Yeah I'd not cope going back on site now. At 58 I'm going to be winding right back. Not that I'm anywhere near as fast as I was at 35 lol.
I'm 52 that's why I tack and dab my days of running round like a lunatic are over skimming at 100 Mile an hour

site slags = one coat sponge float 'fk it the decorators will get it' chancers......if they did the job properly their meterage rate would be none existant

in interest of site work
there's a huge amount of money involved

as in millions of pounds

to leave a standard to which you want to believe
there's a small problem called counter charging

an even bigger problem in customer care and contracts

clerk of works and arsehole agents and assistant agents who want to climb the ladder

your idea on all site lads being useless is completely flawed

as for meterage rates
is down to the people buying the land to build the houses

Good luck with the attitude towards other spreads

in interest of site work

as in millions of pounds

clerk of works and arsehole agents and assistant agents who want to climb the ladder

as for meterage rates

Although to be fair you are one dirty rough c**t.
Loveable though.

in interest of site work

as in millions of pounds

as for meterage rates

Well said

I wouldn't fkin lower myself to work on sites, don't need to....makes me laugh these site slags thinking they're proper spreads when they've just finished a BG site ready skimming course or watched a youtube video for 10 mins and wouldn't have a fkin clue how to float n set properly,lime,fibrous,heritage etc.....trades a fkin joke now any cnuut can do it

I wouldn't fkin lower myself to work on sites, don't need to....makes me laugh these site slags thinking they're proper spreads when they've just finished a BG site ready skimming course or watched a youtube video for 10 mins and wouldn't have a fkin clue how to float n set properly,lime,fibrous,heritage etc.....trades a fkin joke now any cnuut can do it
I agree totally. But if you think I'm one of them ballbags your very much mistaken. As for saying you wouldn't lower yourself to advertise for work on a forum not all people can find work all year round . The way this countries going we'll all be scratching about . END OF

I agree totally. But if you think I'm one of them ballbags your very much mistaken. As for saying you wouldn't lower yourself to advertise for work on a forum not all people can find work all year round . The way this countries going we'll all be scratching about . END OF
When I started it was a natural progression to serve your time and jump on site and be on a metreage whether it was roughcast dry/wet dash or float and set skimming not so much.
There wasn't this site versus domestic split, if you did domestic work it was called a homer which I think English lads call a foreigner.
In early 2000 I got fed up of jumping from site to site as a gang and decided to go on domestic work. It took a while to build up but it was easier on the body and you were in control.
Mind you we did mostly big contact work, local authority, MOD, home office and large industrial like ICI BP etc
Never did house bashing, in Scotland the internals are ames taped so you're stuck outside roughcasting.
We preferred to be inside doing float and set with lots of metres to go at busy all day no pissing about, nobody to get in the way no need to wait for other trades to do their thing.
Float in the morning, go get some scran while the labourer got you set up for finishing in the afternoon.

When we were in the final year of our apprenticeships we would be put on housing float and set on a price, later on we would move on to large commercial contracts at a higher metre rate. these were good times paid in cash every Thursday . It then moved to an open cheque were you just went into a branch of the bank and they gave you the cash.
Then disaster stopped 35% tax. 50% of all trades packed up at that time.
We started a domestic plastering business and building spec housing. Just returning to site work in recessions in the Netherlands, their methods are fast and better paid.
Now I just do domestics within a few miles of my home I just could not go back to having 20% of my money stopped. My sons have already stopped work for this year as they would go over the 40% .

When we were in the final year of our apprenticeships we would be put on housing float and set on a price, later on we would move on to large commercial contracts at a higher metre rate. these were good times paid in cash every Thursday . It then moved to an open cheque were you just went into a branch of the bank and they gave you the cash.
Then disaster stopped 35% tax. 50% of all trades packed up at that time.
We started a domestic plastering business and building spec housing. Just returning to site work in recessions in the Netherlands, their methods are fast and better paid.
Now I just do domestics within a few miles of my home I just could not go back to having 20% of my money stopped. My sons have already stopped work for this year as they would go over the 40% .
To be fair Malc in the final year of your apprenticeship you were floating out using dinosaur dung.

Please don't threaten to chin me for saying that.

To be fair Malc in the final year of your apprenticeship you were floating out using dinosaur dung.

Please don't threaten to chin me for saying that.
Carlite Browning had only been available for about 2 years .The builders loved it as it did not crack like sand and cement. The sand that was used for plastering was an unwashed soft as cheap as they could get.