scraching Webber the next day

Members online

Demon

is anybody putting on Webber pral m in the afternoon and scratching the next morning
Been putting on krend k1 silicone on with my ritmo l and that scratch s nice the next day any ideas

is anybody putting on Webber pral m in the afternoon and scratching the next morning
Been putting on krend k1 silicone on with my ritmo l and that scratch s nice the next day any ideas
I'm doing a Weber pral m same day tomorrow I'll get there for 7 sprayed for 930 home by 5 hopefully

What are you spraying on to ?

Got 130m to do in around two weeks time.
Don't want any late nights so I'm hoping to do an afternoon spray, moisten it down and cover over for a nice soft next day scratch...I hope...

using pral m with k-rend accelerator in, start laying on by 8am then stop 10.30 -11. can start scratch by 1pm done by 2.30. Had a go with no accelerator in on a small area layed on at 2.30,was ok to scratch in morning but to hard for the I-bar.

using pral m with k-rend accelerator in, start laying on by 8am then stop 10.30 -11. can start scratch by 1pm done by 2.30. Had a go with no accelerator in on a small area layed on at 2.30,was ok to scratch in morning but to hard for the I-bar.
Does it affect how long you get to rule it off?

I must be doing something wrong cuz there's no way I can bar and scratch 40-60 meters in a hour and a half then clean up!
What's your secret???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk