Rough Cast Repairs London

Members online

LisaP

Hi Everyone. I am a homeowner and live in a conservation area in SW London. The top half of our house is original 1910 rough cast. It is unpainted (I kinda love it) and is in need of a clean and also some repair although most is in really good condition. I would love to get it repaired properly (while our builders are up there replacing the roof etc) but am struggling to find anyone. I don't want to leave it to the builder :rolleyes:. Would love any recommendations or advice on how to find someone (what questions should I be asking) would be gratefully received.

Attachments

• IMG_9542.jpg
    IMG_9542.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 185
  • eKcQzBlBTD+n9%HawJWgYg.jpg
    eKcQzBlBTD+n9%HawJWgYg.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 211
Sorry, the photo may not be that clear. The left photo shows it better. Patches of the roughcast have come away. I suspect water has gotten underneath also as it slightly bulges out. Really hard to tell as haven't been able to get up that high.

Sorry, the photo may not be that clear. The left photo shows it better. Patches of the roughcast have come away. I suspect water has gotten underneath also as it slightly bulges out. Really hard to tell as haven't been able to get up that high.
There you go @johniosaif will have a look and do it for you, just don’t mention potatos