Ritmo is ready to be picked up from Pft wales

I miss not being able to turn the speed down, especially when your trying to get to hard to reach bits under scaffold.

That seems really slow, is it a slow r and s on it? I'm only comparing it to my strata that flys out at a rate I struggle to keep up with
That seems really slow, is it a slow r and s on it? I'm only comparing it to my strata that flys out at a rate I struggle to keep up with

@Plasterers1StopShop i see u agree the ritmo I looks slow. Why do you think that is r@s. under powered can't see is been that as it's 230v and has a lot more power than a 110v just wondering like.

@Plasterers1StopShop i see u agree the ritmo I looks slow. Why do you think that is r@s. under powered can't see is been that as it's 230v and has a lot more power than a 110v just wondering like.

Being 230v doesn't necessarily mean it will be more powerful than 110v mate.

It did appear slow in the video and that certainly isnt a criticism, it could be down to the consistency or R/S.

You'll get a good level of support and the machine will serve you well mate.

I have always said I think 230v machines are slow for renders. 14l/min isn't overly fast. It's amazing what 3-4 l/min can change

I've helped Big Ben out a few times and he has a ritmo M it does seem a fiddley process setting up etc with speed this and that etc but am sure once you get used to it your fine. I personally love the G4's not too complicated (can't be if I could operate one) but it's the only machine I've ever used apart from a Bauknecht which I bloody hated that thing broke down for fun

Gotta give it to the blokes who actually invested in a machine and took the gamble not many plasterers have a spare 5k for a gamble that's why I always hope it pays off for them
There not really a gamble are they,
Can't even buy a decent second hand transit for that money.worse case senerio is sell it on at a small loss.

There not really a gamble are they,
Can't even buy a decent second hand transit for that money.worse case senerio is sell it on at a small loss.
I gotta give it to the blokes who go for it though and make it pay I just don't get enough in to get a machine would love to do it though make my life easier

I gotta give it to the blokes who go for it though and make it pay I just don't get enough in to get a machine would love to do it though make my life easier
Think you sound like me..i struggle to fill the oil in my van and work out how the tyre pump things work at a garage when blowing up my tyres never mind all this machine operations stuff,lol

The way I look at it is if you have the machine 5 years it's only £20 a week. Less than 2m2 a week to pay for the machine. What am going to do is on my first 2 jobs with the machine am not going to give my slef a wage. My aim is to get the money back i spent on the machine as soon as I can. Plus I have already made 2 new contacts for work because I have a machine.
Put like that you'd be mad not to get one. You might even start enjoying plastering again!