Renovating old stone cottage

Claresara

Hi Everyone, I am not a builder or plasterer. I am renovating an old irish stone cottage. Got new roof, windows, dug down floors and replaced, new french drains, EWI. I have taken the cement off the walls about 1 meter up from floors , repointed with lime mortar and other higher places where it was damp. Probably going to go with stud wall, insulation, plasterboard. What should I use to make good and build up the walls so its flush with the old cement on the walls ready for the stud wall?
Is it a waste of money using lime plaster as I have EWI. I,ll be having ufh and an mvhr. Thanks for your time. Clare

Hi Everyone, I am not a builder or plasterer. I am renovating an old irish stone cottage. Got new roof, windows, dug down floors and replaced, new french drains, EWI. I have taken the cement off the walls about 1 meter up from floors , repointed with lime mortar and other higher places where it was damp. Probably going to go with stud wall, insulation, plasterboard. What should I use to make good and build up the walls so its flush with the old cement on the walls ready for the stud wall?
Is it a waste of money using lime plaster as I have EWI. I,ll be having ufh and an mvhr. Thanks for your time. Clare
No not a waste of time