Render Price Estimator

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work mucker,

Can I confirm with ya, in say the example of dashing, does it include things like bell cast beads or just sand / cement / stones plus labour?

cheers matey,
SPREDZ

lol ....well yes in this very complex world of plastering i have taken pie and devided it by 3.6 thus eliminating the possobility of the earths movement in relation to the wind which affects the manufacture of steel and the growth of lime .......thus relating to a price per metre of what we can do in a day plus a bit ???

I built this with the intention of prospective customers using it to see if they could afford the work before contacting me for quotes as for £45.00 per m2 for monocouche render I thik that this is a fair price for small works such as front elevations on say a 3 bed semi where there is probably only 10m2 to render look at it like this 10m2 = £450.00 less materials we are paying £8.00 per bag here = £80.00 left on job = £370.00 less tax @20% = £74.00 leaves £296.00 on the job... less £70.00 for the labourer = £226.00 for me for 1 days work this is after driving to price the job, talking to customer, showing samples etc, organising scaffolding... doing the job and ensuring site is clean and tidy then waiting to be paid... I think £226.00 per day is reasonable... however i am quite happy to reduce my rates to £30.00 per M2 for 100 m2 plus this gives me £22.00 per m2 labour and if i only do 40 m2 per day hand applying this gives me £880.00 per day.... so its horses for courses, however as i have stated on my calculator that it would be better for the customer to have a site survey for a proper quote
http://www.eifssystems.co.uk/Calculator.html
Regards
Steve ;)

spredz said:
Nice work mucker,

Can I confirm with ya, in say the example of dashing, does it include things like bell cast beads or just sand / cement / stones plus labour?

cheers matey,
SPREDZ

I have built an average price in to cover the costs of all materials and labour, i have not allowed for scaffolding, hacking off, dubbing out orpatching dodgy bricks...
So if its a brick built bungalow enter the m2 and thats what the price will be + vat

Status
Not open for further replies.