render over dashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

master

got a job at the mo and the dashing is on there well . do you think its ok to bead up and sbr cement as slurry and
topcoat

IT's all down to budgets artisan. but you are right :RpS_thumbsup:

Its all b*ll***s aint it henry...customers have champagne ideas and lemonade money as my old man used to say................:RpS_thumbdn:

I've never had a problem rendering straight onto dashing as long as it's solid, you can't get a better key going onto stone.

What should the mix be for you're scratch coat if you're going weaker per coat over a limey 6-1 background, or wouldn't it matter because you've used sbr?

just go over with a quick sbr wash at about nine parts water to one sbr and top straight off with a 6:1:1 mix scratching and butter coat as you go, if you get my drift (and maybe a wash down with an algicide prior to application to sortout any nasties)

i have done it a few times bead up day before sbr and top coat looks no different to usual scrath and top coat
cheers guys just wondererd if many other people do it

? How? You've had t long a day with jeramy and loose woman!! That's enough to turn you to daytime drinking lol, you hoping to get out tomorrow Marra??

still meant to be shitty.........looking at thursday /friday now marra............:RpS_thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.