Render advice please

kez

Hi I'm new here just wanted to ask you guys for your advice please.

I'm looking to render my gable end and kitchen extension on a dorma bungalow, I don't really want spa dash as I have a special needs daughter who could hurt herself on it. I have thought of traditional smooth S+C but don't fancy the idea of painting it and hiring scaffolding every 5-10yrs to repain kinda defeats the object imo.

So thinking about something like Parex Monorex with a coat AG to protect it, although I'm not sure how often AG will have to be applied which brings back scaffolding or maybe I could put it on with a long pole/roller when/if the need comes.
I don't fancy K rend tbh as ive worked on building sites as a sparky and by the time phase 5 was built the stuff on phase 1 was looking grubby.

The gable would need a base coat to bring the wall true and the total area is about 80sqm ish inc the kitchen extension. Any advice from you with ideas which way to go would be grateful.

I live in Neath just outside Swansea if any one is interested in giving me a quote or if you can recommend anyone.

Thanks in advance

I see people are reading and learning from others mistakes. Nice one , hope someone can help you out - advice or labour.

Thanks all for what you said, and yes I like to get things right like get the right person pay once job done as tooo many people out there who think they know what they are doing but aint got a clue, same thing happens in my trade, obviously not me lol

Ian Jones is your man. If he doesn't know no one will.

A monocouche with a coating like AG sounds like what you want but there are also nanotechnology coatings which has the technology throughout rather than on the surface. No need for re-coats in 10 years.

Ian will advise on the options available.

Ian Jones is your man. If he doesn't know no one will.

A monocouche with a coating like AG sounds like what you want but there are also nanotechnology coatings which has the technology throughout rather than on the surface. No need for re-coats in 10 years.

Ian will advise on the options available.

thanks I'm open to any advice or more info after all your the pros in this area;-)

will post some picks up on here to