refina skimming trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know I'm goin off subject but I'm on my 2nd track ready to go 14 inch trowel any comparison to refinance

There crap mate IMO cheap Chinese steel

Years back they were made in Gods city ( Sheffield ) everone used them, sure there Chinese made now.. fuk that.. I'm using a 16'' Refina, but ordered a 14'' which I got today ..... still got my 11'' Tyzack stainless... in garage... its like a razor..

Years back they were made in Gods city ( Sheffield ) everone used them, sure there Chinese made now.. fuk that.. I'm using a 16'' Refina, but ordered a 14'' which I got today ..... still got my 11'' Tyzack stainless... in garage... its like a razor..
I know mate I used to have 11inch centenary tyzack like I said shite nowadays not a patch

Ye seem to have convinced me now refina
it is if its anything like they're megamixers they ought to b good

it will help you , the flexibility helps get it flat from start ,straight out of box

honest question and Ive ordered one.. but... hows this different to a finishing trowel.. after all its a trowel.. same thing innit ??

It could have been u

got a call from Refina today, they said my trowel is on its way, and they didnt send the one they had left, because it was shagged and they wanted me to have the new one, so they sold it to some irish bloke...lol... apparently my one has gold rivets and is the dogs bollox...

honest question and Ive ordered one.. but... hows this different to a finishing trowel.. after all its a trowel.. same thing innit ??
it closes gear in quicker, looks flatter get it finished quicker ,as for why I don't know but if you use it open troweled it will bend there delicate, its flexible , use it closed trowel ,and get over it while its still green, you may like it you may not, but for multi/board finish its the nuts

so its for flattening down as opposed to applying gear ??
my choice is to trowel gear up with it, I have used it for applying and that works too, it will last longer if you use it for trowelling up, there delicate as I have found out ,but to me they are worth it ,have fun lol you will think wats this it wont do naff all but it works, give it a good go and definitely trowel gear up greener and very little water required =no fat marks water marks and equal setting time.

p.s I don't think there much use on float and set . with pressure you apply you can bend them permanently

used the refina 16'' stainless finishing trowel today... very nice... have a go with the s*p*r*lex for trowelling up when it comes.. still cant see how the finish can be better tho..lol..

just got mine i brought it on ebay in the end £38 delivered for a 14".Ill be using it tomorrow so ill let you all know what i think

Status
Not open for further replies.