radio !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
why did I pay 145 for a Makita dab radio to either not bring into the room coz its just 1 more thing to carry compared to my £10 asda special that lived in my trowel bucket...

or when I do use on bigger jobs don't ever change the station from radio 2....

think it may have been an impulse buy!!!

oh and the fooookin base!!!!!

Got one of these makita radios and only took it to work once, now kept in my kitchen at home. A bit too much bass when using in customers houses.
Got one of those small dewalt dab radios now for work. Nice quality sound without as much Bass.

I just think of evil squirrel badgers mutilating small mammals. It always makes the day go faster! smooth also works well for me.

Got to be honest im fed up with mine. Too bassy for customers houses. Aerial broke . bought a replacement. That broke. Now have a 2ft bit of wire I cut off a ceiling before sparky came back for 2nd fix. That works on and off. Going to get a cheap dab I reckon

Got to be honest im fed up with mine. Too bassy for customers houses. Aerial broke . bought a replacement. That broke. Now have a 2ft bit of wire I cut off a ceiling before sparky came back for 2nd fix. That works on and off. Going to get a cheap dab I reckon

0rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....buy mine 2 month old spotless used about 10 times for 144.99....il deliver the foooooker!!!!!

i love my Makita radio, it's all about the bass bout the bass no treble :bailando:
Struggled to get a signal today though so had to add half a stop bead onto the ariel, worked a treat

The Makita distorts when you crank it up, so I bought one of these second hand on EBay. It absolutely belts the sound out, plus has bass & treble control.
radio !!!

I've got a brand new non dab sat in the spare room waiting to go in the garage. Freebie from howdens. I forgot, my lead for it broke so ive got 2 batteries. Constantly charging them. So i have to carry a radio. Wire. 2 batteries and a charger lol. Will be nice to just have a small radio thatll fit ib my tool bag

radio !!!

I bought this set from tp £120 inc vat, best radio ever had, lasts nearly 3days off one of the batteries + never not got a signal with it yet, the drill not too bad either for screwing boards.

:rico: When this song comes on I change the word to Makita and sing it to my radio, you should see its little face light up :whistle:

Is it just in nofolkincestchestershire or is anyone else losing dab stations? Over the last few weeks xfm, absolute90's and a few others have vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.