Qualified and Experienced Manchester Plasterer Wanted

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark61

I am a recently qualified plasterer and have quite a lot of potential work coming up. I have been working on my own doing smaller jobs but I am getting bigger jobs now and need help from a qualified and experienced plasterer who is in a similar position as me. Must have own transport and tools. Work is generally skimming and some outside rendering jobs and I cover the area of Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire though most jobs would be in Manchester.

We would be working as a team and the partner would be self-employed so I would need National Insurance details etc. I am looking for someone with many years experience in the trade who I can hopefully gain experience and knowledge while working together. This is not full time employment just a business arrangement that would suit both parties. We would be providing work for each other. I am only interested in someone who can provide a high quality of work in a reasonable amount of time at a fair price. Must be a good time keeper and very reliable.

Interested? PM your details.

I'd love to come and give you all my experience and knowledge in exchange for a bit of work, after you've gone to all the trouble of doing some courses, but unfortunately I'm to far away ::)

essexandy said:
I'd love to come and give you all my experience and knowledge in exchange for a bit of work, after you've gone to all the trouble of doing some courses, but unfortunately I'm to far away ::)

nice one ;)

i havent got a clue what im doing and ive got a couple of weeks work .....i'm really naive to the building trade and dont realise people promise things especially when they now youre so green ........anyway if youre interested in going 50/50 and teaching me at the same time so you'll earn bugger all get in touch :)

spunky said:
i havent got a clue what im doing and ive got a couple of weeks work .....i'm really naive to the building trade and dont realise people promise things especially when they now youre so green ........anyway if youre interested in going 50/50 and teaching me at the same time so you'll earn bugger all get in touch :)

pm me :)

i used to be into necrophilia, beastiality and s and m but then i realised i was flogging a dead horse

Status
Not open for further replies.