PVA or gyp bond?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said scoob every job is different , i wouldnt just use one or the other they all have there different advantages :)

That's not a dig btw. Just saying there are more important things than making sure someone's hallway is skimmed

Don't think there are many plastering on Xmas day, that said though lots of people still work though taxi drivers nurses hookers etc . I would want more than double to work though

Most of us are working on Xmas day - guys work to keep on lights, A&E , corner shops , 999, etc it is life plus double pay!

Give it another 10 years in the game and you might think twice about working Xmas day, not having a dig bud, peace on earth, merry Xmas :RpS_thumbsup:

I think paramedics and a&e are a bit different to a plasterer. Lol I'm still chuckling. Are they going to pay you with a cold turkey dinner

Tell you what Oliver. If this beef goes to plan people would be willing to work at mine for free on boxing day just for a left over beef sarnie. Picked it up today from my mates shop and its a beaut.

I'll be working on Wednesday . ......

working my way thru a pile of prezzies and wrapping paper with the bairn .

then working my way thru the full xmas dinner,

And finally will work my way thru a squatter of drink.:RpS_thumbup:......
I'm gonna be busy..

its traditional....:RpS_biggrin:

Tell you what Oliver. If this beef goes to plan people would be willing to work at mine for free on boxing day just for a left over beef sarnie. Picked it up today from my mates shop and its a beaut.

Dammit , hungry again now! :RpS_laugh:

prefer pva

with the bond it and other grits it says wait 24 hours before skiming

is that right or can you get skimming on it earlier?#

Status
Not open for further replies.