putz trowel carry case

Members online

uni-king

Private Member
Any1 got 1?? Mine came 2day and I'm impressed, all it Is,is a crate with foam in but looks snazzy..its for people who treat there trowels like there own kids which I do..i luv my trowels from the bottom of my heart so its only rite there have a gud home to sleep..:)

Its literally for guys who care about there trowels,ull get some lads going f**k me I wunt dare pay that for a crate and bit of foam but that's not the point ur paying £30 odd quid to keep ur trowels safe etc which is worth it to me

Rattlings the reason I bought this,had my trowels in a fatmax Stanley box which costs the same and was getting sick of nicks..u wont convince sum people

Pick a lump of foam up from eBay for a fiver.

I suppose it's all tax deductible but the thought of some old scrote laughing all the way to the bank on the back your hard work sticks in my craw.

Pick a lump of foam up from eBay for a fiver.

I suppose it's all tax deductible but the thought of some old scrote laughing all the way to the bank on the back your hard work sticks in my craw.
I spend more at costa coffee shop a week pug lol..

Reactions: Pug
There was one designed a while back which in my opinion was better and I mean miles better and was to be named after me :( someone do a search for it it was smart as f**k. A member made it and if I remember right he was crucified for it. Lol it was quite a funny thread and if I remember right the guy was quite witty.

Minh...I believe?
You near talked your way into a special edition one just for you...the flynnybox:sisi:

Minh...I believe?
You near talked your way into a special edition one just for you...the flynnybox:sisi:
Here the post and if you read it you will see I gave Ryan the idea but I don't get any thanks or credit but hey, also it mentions I had a few other trowels I never really got to use but they would of been in my box and I may of used them :) I suppose life has a funny way of going oh and Ryan when are you sorting my trowel out its been going on a very long time your taking the piss. http://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/youve-got-to-see-these-toolboxes.46269/page-4#post-628976

I just read it ,no pictures,think I did read that one before though it was a funny thread.

Thought I may of got a complimentary box full of every trowel Ryan sells maybe even named after me but for now I will just wait on my replacement, but you never know their may be a surprise :)

Here the post and if you read it you will see I gave Ryan the idea but I don't get any thanks or credit but hey, also it mentions I had a few other trowels I never really got to use but they would of been in my box and I may of used them :) I suppose life has a funny way of going oh and Ryan when are you sorting my trowel out its been going on a very long time your taking the piss. http://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/youve-got-to-see-these-toolboxes.46269/page-4#post-628976

Things don't happen over night, new tooling needs to be made, new brackets need to be designed and ordered etc. I said it was coming and it is. Check the NeLa Facebook page and you'll see updates on a 20" - 22" and 24"

I know things don't happen over night it took nearly four months for the original trowel to arrive after paying for it. I'm not on your Facebook group so don't know about what's coming up maybe ring your customers who have had issues with the the trowel and keep them up to date you seem to be straight on it if there is a sale to be made or a moan.

I know things don't happen over night it took nearly four months for the original trowel to arrive after paying for it. I'm not on your Facebook group so don't know about what's coming up maybe ring your customers who have had issues with the the trowel and keep them up to date you seem to be straight on it if there is a sale to be made or a moan.

Always on the ball and always will be. I have previously told you its on route and things are being done mate, I think you would be more annoyed if I was ringing you daily to say 'I have no information Im still waiting'

To be fair, the trowel you ordered was a bespoke trowel - something we never offered as standard so did what we could, you didn't ask for the longer bracket etc. I have taken your advice and we are changing it though - and you will be getting your new one.

I also apologised about the original delay - that wasn't my fault but a cock up in the factory, which took me flying out there to resolve also. I am acting on it