Probably the biggest house I’ll ever do.

Members online

TonyM

Private Member

8 dormers in the studio above the 5 car garage alone. 2500-3000 m2 of boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flipping heck man , I’d be straight down to Thomson to book Caribbean cruise

Show me the Money

Where just finishing one now, an Ewi job 9 beds, swimming pool, gym etc. The annoying part he's not much older than me, he's 39 made his money through a skip firm,where there's muck there's brass.

I agree with that... I dont really like big jobs I rather get in get paid and get out :D
Me too but I wouldn’t say no to that one it’s nice, beggars (me) can’t be choosers , I’m even proud to say I currently am on a biggish job atm and am enjoying it for a change :musculoso:

Me too but I wouldn’t say no to that one it’s nice, beggars (me) can’t be choosers , I’m even proud to say I currently am on a biggish job atm and am enjoying it for a change :musculoso:

hahah I am on one as well :D but the owners are away and I have free reign over it :D

Got any update photos yet?

Will take some more tomorrow. It’s got a 9m high entrance hall that currently has a birdcage scaffolding. Each bedroom is like a studio apartment. Got the boarding, insulation and the spray painting after the spreads. I love big jobs like this. Do them mostly on my own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i skimmed a morris homes site alone 18 months......skimmed full estate on my own lol.
I had all those years of proper F&S, S&C renders and traditional screeds. I can't remember the exact number but between 500-600 plots. Previous site ran for just over three years.