price needed for silicon render

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalbyfox

could anyone give me a supply & fix price for Wetherby (or similar) 1.5mm white silicon K render.
the job is a 2 story detached house in Newquay, cornwall of around 195 m2 of wall area
the rendaboard and all trims will already be fitted to the timber frame

job to start mid may

message me or email me with prices please
many thanks

Whos renderboard have you fitted Dalby?

You need any help with that?

see the link in my signature below for mor info - feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance

Richard Lord
rlord@knauf.co.uk

Whos renderboard have you fitted Dalby?

You need any help with that?

see the link in my signature below for mor info - feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance

Richard Lord
rlord@knauf.co.uk
euroform is the spec but mat be able to get it changed...timber frame is being erected april so board n render during may.....
noted your contact details ....handy for future work if not this job .......cheers

euroform is the spec but mat be able to get it changed...timber frame is being erected april so board n render during may.....
noted your contact details ....handy for future work if not this job .......cheers

Use Knauf Aquapanel, great to use and approved for most systems, runswithscissors will help you with the spec

Hi Tom

I have dropped you an E Mail with the full Aquapanel Exterior details and information - I understand that you have a spec for this job, but if you want to discuss it further get in touch.

Aquapanel Exterior is massively tested and assessed (BBA, ETA, CE, etc) and approved with 14+ render system companies (giving lots of finish options). We are also more than happy to talk to the client and or specifier, if needed.

If this is not right for this project, I hope you will be able to consider Aquapanel Exterior on future work

Thanks

Good Luck

Last edited:
When is this due pal.

Any digs going me n the boys might fancy a busman's holiday.

Have to add that we use euroforms board on our unspecied work.
A Good board and good price approved with lots of systems

On the other hand you could speak to runswithscissors about Aquapanel. The lad is no end of help with tech spec too so any issues and your in safe hands

Last edited:
When is this due pal.

Any digs going me n the boys might fancy a busman's holiday.

Have to add that we use euroforms board on our unspecied work.
A Good board and good price approved with lots of systems

On the other hand you could speak to runswithscissors about Aquapanel. The lad is no end of help with tech spec too so any issues and your in safe hands

bah, these bloody lurkers on here,trying to swipe jobs off lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.