@ Predictions 2024

Members online

Following on from work predictions 2023 .
Let’s see what you are up too this year ..

Really busy, To the point i do not what the hell am I going to do /all with jobs booked from 2023…. (@nice problem to have I guess )

@predictions - @—forum
I notice the off topic threads have not much new content of late
Is the relatively quiet activity of late a tell-tale sign of good times to come …

@ no doubt this was a great year hearing more and more waking up to media fakery and 2024 should be even better…

I think it will be busy. Still working towards my main ambition of financial independence and not having to rely on any c**t. Domestic doesn't matter how much you earn to much time wasted organising, collecting materials, cleaning van etc, quoting, invoicing, dealing with customer queries.

You're really funny. But I also think like you. :)))
Ah

That reminds me.

Screenshot_20240108_111816_Gallery.jpg

Gonna try and be semi retired again ! If everyone just leaves me alone long enough !! 

Same here . Suin for a fewndays cen f**k off now. Got few weeks work then hope nowt comes weeks so I can get some done on mine . Though it's mostly outside so weather might f**k me. Still got half of cleethorpes beech on front garden I need to move @essexandy .

Really busy, To the point i do not what the hell am I going to do /all with jobs booked from 2023…. (@nice problem to have I guess )

@predictions - @—forum
Is the relatively quiet activity of late a tell-tale sign of good times to come …

@ no doubt this was a great year hearing more and more waking up to media fakery and 2024 should be even better…
[/QUOT9

@predictions - @—forum

Work three four days a week enough to pay bills holiday abroad for family one two pint a week and most of all health money can't buy you that !