Poor workmanship in Mold

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very strange ...... Poor frank ! All this talk behind him and he had problems and had lost his phone , sounds like a weekend bender to me .... Lol

Well I think it's good of Suzanne to come back on and post the update holding her hands up to an overreaction.

Maybe something beautiful has happened with Frank and Suzanne :RpS_wub: Maybe the first Plasterer's forum wedding? @Danny could be the best man, @Nisus could ice the cake, @Olican can sort out the stag do.

Actually, forget that I'd hate to see Suzanne jilted at the alter because Oli drew Frank over to the dark side, Lee used too much water trowelling up the cake turning it into soup and Danny got thrown out of the church for putting stickers everywhere and trying to make Suzanne put on forum knickers for 'something blue'.

I guess I won't need to buy a new hat after all. :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe frank has been reading this thread and gone back to finish .... or maybe he'd had enough because she was a fussy biatch :glare: maybe he doesnt drink but she drove him to it ... :RpS_angry:

Maybe its just me or the photo quality but im thinking the beads look tidy the angles look pretty sharp and been brushed and he's cleaned the doors off tidy etc. reskims never look as clean as new boardwork in my exp. maybe im just as rough as frank but im not seeing anything id be worried about.

I'm sure its not perfect but poor seems harsh to me

called it days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.