pooing on site

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the days of the turdis (portaloo) I always found a quiet spot and would bag one up. Flushing bogs on sites these day are luxurious by comparison.

In the days of the turdis (portaloo) I always found a quiet spot and would bag one up. Flushing bogs on sites these day are luxurious by comparison.
Lovely and warm and have cleaners and stuff ;-)

I remember having an issue in a toilet in tesco... my guts were sing a sweet song of brown rain and all I could hear was people complaining about the smell... was giggling to myself :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

As an apprentice one of the subbies party trick was to s**t in your buttie box :eek: not good if it was your turn and working miles away from a chippy :endesacuerdo:

Lol!I had a young lad working for me and was probably the quietest lad your ever meet.He would just stand there and take s**t off other trades and not say anything back so me and lads use to back him him up by firing back into them then the one day he came in with a big smile on his face which I was surprised as he never fu###ng smiled he'd gone into canteen and poured coffee out and shat in the jar!I thought it was quality and to this day they still think it was one of my other lads and not him! :endesacuerdo:

Stonehenge festival 1 gents 1 ladies in portacabin in car park , the thing was swimming and people queuing to use :sorprendido3: was health hazard.

Festival toilets are the worst... I use to follow the fat birds in as they tend to mop up the seats....

When we (big group of mixed trades and professions) were doing our survival training in Derbishire we had set up in a field. The shitter was a tent over a pit.

First thing (05:30) Gifford the doctor would jog down the field to get in and have a dump before anyone else did and avoid the "unpleasant aroma from poor people's poo" as he described it.

A few of us stayed up late one night and when everyone else had kipped down we pulled the pegs and moved the bog tent back a couple of feet. Everyone who knew got up at 05:00 and waited. He jogged down as usual, pulled the flap back and stepped in. Straight into the week old sh1t pit and fell onto his hands and knees, up to his elbows.

We were literally fcuking crying with laughter. Even the big rough Jock from somewhere in the Hebrides who hadn't so much as cracked a smile until then was howling.

It was the high point of humour in a very unpleasant fortnight of torture.

I s**t myself in a customer's house once. Never laughed so much in my life. I rang my lad who worked in an office at that time and told him, because I knew he would burst out laughing too. I could hardly get the words out for laughing. I used s whole toilet roll to clean myself up and just left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony im crying reading that. What is it about s**t thats so funny

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It's all good, it's just that smell that lingers.
Not always:sorprendido3:
pooing on site

did a job with my brother once , he'd been out on the piss the night before , he said to me "bro I need a shite gotta go drop one" I said you can't the customers still in the house wait til she goes shopping.........he disappeared and 15 mins later I walked out of the bedroom I was reskimming and heard a commotion in the bathroom so I brayed on the bathroom door and said "I hope your not shitting in there "...............no answer.......I went downstairs to the van for a drink and fag only to find our kid already in the van...you guessed it ...........the customer was dumping ..I couldn't look her in the face when I trowelled up and said we've done.....

did a job with my brother once , he'd been out on the piss the night before , he said to me "bro I need a shite gotta go drop one" I said you can't the customers still in the house wait til she goes shopping.........he disappeared and 15 mins later I walked out of the bedroom I was reskimming and heard a commotion in the bathroom so I brayed on the bathroom door and said "I hope your not shitting in there "...............no answer.......I went downstairs to the van for a drink and fag only to find our kid already in the van...you guessed it ...........the customer was dumping ..I couldn't look her in the face when I trowelled up and said we've done.....
Lol

We worked on this huge block of flats in London years back. There was about 20 guys various trades there everyday living onsite, so we all got to know each other fairly well...

Some dirty f**k*r used to s**t in random places around the site and stick a flag made up of a cocktail stick and tin foil in it !!! LOL it could turn up anywhere from people's beds to up scaffolds etc.

This went on for about 2 months, everyday would be "find the turd day" youd be working in a room, go to get something and return to the turd there. Our gang left the site never knowing who it was to this day, they must've had an absolute crease the whole time whoever it was. I'm sure it was one of the brickes haha

Dirty c**ts !

Ahh I miss the good old days :(

We worked on this huge block of flats in London years back. There was about 20 guys various trades there everyday living onsite, so we all got to know each other fairly well...

Some dirty f**k*r used to s**t in random places around the site and stick a flag made up of a cocktail stick and tin foil in it !!! LOL it could turn up anywhere from people's beds to up scaffolds etc.

This went on for about 2 months, everyday would be "find the turd day" youd be working in a room, go to get something and return to the turd there. Our gang left the site never knowing who it was to this day, they must've had an absolute crease the whole time whoever it was. I'm sure it was one of the brickes haha

Dirty c**ts !

Ahh I miss the good old days :(

on a mystery pooer !!
someone having a building shite !
it could of been a crapenter !
obviously a manure supporter !
if you don't like these puns then log out.....arghhh

Status
Not open for further replies.