Plastering work in SW London area offered

Plaster-on

Hello all

I have ongoing enquiries for plastering jobs which are generally residential plastering work in the SW London area, it's more than I can deal with so I'm looking for a competent person or company to take on extra work.

If you are:
Bonafide (time served and insured as a minimum)
Can respond to: calls/emails/whatsapp/texts on time
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean
Are reliable, professional and take a sense of pride in yourself and your work

Then please PM me for more details

Kind regards, Michael

Hello all

I have ongoing enquiries for plastering jobs which are generally residential plastering work in the SW London area, it's more than I can deal with so I'm looking for a competent person or company to take on extra work.

If you are:
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean

Kind regards, Michael

Hi, Just seen your advert I am available for work at the moment and am interested, I am experienced in all types of plastering can you give me a call on 07813331037 to discuss more details
Regards
PJ

Hello all

If you are:
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean

Kind regards, Michael
Hi there just seen ur advert I am plasterer I'm off at the moment if you are interested contact me in this number 07481294536 Sabri thanks

Must be hell of a spreads. Covering the area from Leicester to f**k**g south London. Wonder only how they missed the south coast .:D
Take a note guys, this is called passion ;)

Hello all

If you are:
Have reliable transport
Own your tools
Work clean

Kind regards, Michael

I would only use a plasterer off the forum that people know on the forum.

I would only use a plasterer off the forum that people know on the forum.
You've still got to start from the bottom on this forum so how do you know every one n seeing their work beats talking a good job shall I put my 20 yrs of completed jobs to make everyone happy give us a room if it's crap I'll pay you to do it as you sound and talk like your the dogs minerals lol

You've still got to start from the bottom on this forum so how do you know every one n seeing their work beats talking a good job shall I put my 20 yrs of completed jobs to make everyone happy give us a room if it's crap I'll pay you to do it as you sound and talk like your the dogs minerals lol
Lol do you not think the jobs that come to the forum should go to the lads that put the time in to the forum. Without the regular posters we wouldn't have the forum. What makes you think that I think am the dogs minerals. I don't give a f**k about skimming it's a nobs game skimming is. There is more money in painting lol

Lol do you not think the jobs that come to the forum should go to the lads that put the time in to the forum. Without the regular posters we wouldn't have the forum. What makes you think that I think am the dogs minerals. I don't give a f**k about skimming it's a nobs game skimming is. There is more money in painting lol
Well I've started posting n il do anything connected plastering from screening to lime putty work plus machine applications skimming is still an underrated art if you can piss u can paint bet your good at painting m8 lmao

Well I've started posting n il do anything connected plastering from screening to lime putty work plus machine applications skimming is still an underrated art if you can piss u can paint bet your good at painting m8 lmao
Also to put time into the forum you have to join and Danny helped me get on here so what's the point in your comments as it doesn't have a lot to do with plastering I think you might need the dating sites

Well join painters anonymous f**k wit

Am very good at painting. Am even better at skimming but no money in it and f**k all skill involved tbh. after I did my course at gold trowel 6 weeks of it it's should be only 2 weeks I did a good few skimming jobs. I was only skimming about 80 to 100m2 a day not a lot I know but at £3.90m2 I said f**k this am going painting at £4.50m2.

Am very good at painting. Am even better at skimming but no money in it and f**k all skill involved tbh. after I did my course at gold trowel 6 weeks of it it's should be only 2 weeks I did a good few skimming jobs. I was only skimming about 80 to 100m2 a day not a lot I know but at £3.90m2 I said f**k this am going painting at £4.50m2.
Fair play but I can't paint lol

I did indeed but I've been involved ever since, I didn't come on with the intention to find work and piss off without posting or giving input to anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I have posted and will carry on to help my fellow plasterers if I had work to offer I'd put it on this forum but as I'm new I don't know the ropes if like positive feedback and told how to positively help people not degrade and make fun of newbies if you have half a brain u might just get it