Plastering in Pattaya

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello mate. may be interested in the job. im a 35yr old spread based in brighton. 15yrs under my belt.
no flies on my work at all. have worked all over the world.
I have a partner who i work with he in the same calibre as me (ie no flies on work)
give us a call for a chat. or email
frozz04@hotmail.co.uk
or contact me jon 07798560630
or partner lee on 07789588213
many thanks jon wilson

Two Thai girls once asked me if I'd like to go to bed with them.
It would be like winning the lottery they said.
They were right - we had 6 matching balls :-0

I've done 2 months ( nearly over) there and it's been amazing. Moneys not great (€90 a day) for 11 hrs but u do get a diff bird every night and at my age it's hard to keep up cos these birds are in late teens and expect it 3/4 times a nite then u start work at 10 am cos the girls work 11 am till 12 pm then u get to pick one . Younger guys, go for it :RpS_thumbup:

I've done 2 months ( nearly over) there and it's been amazing. Moneys not great (€90 a day) for 11 hrs but u do get a diff bird every night and at my age it's hard to keep up cos these birds are in late teens and expect it 3/4 times a nite then u start work at 10 am cos the girls work 11 am till 12 pm then u get to pick one . Younger guys, go for it :RpS_thumbup:

where abouts in pattaya are you working

They're always looking for people but u have to be fairly good looking cos the girls don't like shaggin ugly blokes unless they're getting paid. Free wifi here aswell but I better go now cos I need my cock sucked

They've got 22 more bars to do. Ur best bet is to phone the supervisor Lee Maggot on 07970 208490. Mention the plasterers forum, it'll give u a better chance

They've got 22 more bars to do. Ur best bet is to phone the supervisor Lee Maggot on 07970 208490. Mention the plasterers forum, it'll give u a better chance

Ffs Edward you can't do that to em :-0
That's a premium rate number if you ring it they text you back & charge you £4.50 per text until you text STOP at a cost of £7.50 :RpS_scared:

No, that's his English mobile no. Normal call charges. They need 2 poss 3 spreads. I'm home again in June :RpS_thumbup:

I thought he was over there and you have to ring between midnight and 5am to catch him?

Or is that from next week onwards :RpS_thumbup:

The y pay cash lads, u have to sort the tax out yourselves, u can haggle with him a bit but I'm getting €90 a shift which is above average for a normal plasterer, but then again I'm irish

Also i heard he let's you have a go on any woman you want when you get there.
But before you leave the Uk he gives you a polish bird for the night think her names izzy or summat, I've got a pic of her somewhere :flapper:
I'll see if I can upload it :RpS_thumbsup:

I may be interested in this as i,ve been a visitor to Pattaya for 12 years. I don't mind starting at 10am , I was always up early in Pattaya as i had to run my girlfriend to school in the mornings :RpS_lol:
I,m a bit confused on the money but.

Rocky 07951 545492

Rocky, fill in the dots, if ur interested phone lee, it helps if u can do base coats as they say in engerland:RpS_thumbup:

saying that, phone between 1 Am to 8am Irish time owing to time difference. Cheers, Edward

Status
Not open for further replies.