Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwestspread

Hi,Guy/Girls

I have 3 months skimming in Pattaya Thailand 46 baht an hour
flight accomadation paid for ,can take a girl home at end of shift

skimming out go go bars cheers

Yep gibbo gotta agree with you for once pervert s*x tourists preying on poor children sick sick sick......... cant believe they are only payin 46 baht an hour im not sure whats worse.

wtf ???????

why are all the ads at the top and round the left side of this page all full of thai birds in a dating site way??? makes it look like if been browsing

Hi,Guy/Girls

I have 3 months skimming in Pattaya Thailand 46 baht an hour
flight accomadation paid for ,can take a girl home at end of shift

skimming out go go bars cheers

Hi Southwestspread.
I know a bloke he's a very good & fast spread, im not that keen on him to be honest as he's a bit of a old perv, but like I say he would be ideal for your job opportunity his name is Eddie but everyone calls him Savo, here's his private contact number 07956 359413.

Full of sad ***** preying on young girls makes me sick

Gary i agree with you to a degree, but i went with the wife a few years ago and it'san amazing place, yep there is a load of scumbags but the they are outweighed by the decent genuine tourist, but the scumthat areout there looking for it are truly the scum of the earth

Full of sad ***** preying on young girls makes me sick

dont be so f**kin narrow minded ive been to thailand with the missus for the past 8 years its not all about preying on young girls as you put it !!!. dont steryotype people, thailand has a lot more to offer than that.
where you holiday destination " Benidorm "

i cant wait for my 11 year old to grow up so me and the mrs can go

whats up with benidorm like????

Durty , durty , bastaad..:-0...bet you've got a Jimmy fix it badge:RpS_laugh:

6661594_78fe9c6208_m.jpg

:RpS_lol:

i cant wait for my 11 year old to grow up so me and the mrs can go

whats up with benidorm like????

Yeh you dont wanna bring an 11 year old to thailand with all them s*x tourists and preditors, also when your kids old enough you can take it to Benidorm and you wont be on your own ;)

I got the job and I'm flying out in two weeks. I don't think 47 baht an hour is bad, in fact I think I'll pay them more than that

even the sponsors bit down the left hand side has turned into thai dating sites

is that yours clayman :RpS_biggrin:

After reading this post and glancing left at the good looking women advertised i remebered about some of the extreamly talented thai builders/plasterers ive met. A friend of mine had a house built out there for approx £3000 uk pounds, am talking like a palace built in under 3 months to the highest spec, tiled decorated ect the lot. They used old traditional methods rangeing from the ground work right up untill the wooden make shift ladders and home made water levels lol. The wives would come to site with the men and all cook and sit down for bowls of rice and soup in between work. After going to a builders merchant and buying a few thousand block for approx £300, The brickys arived and quoted £100 for 3 men and his wife for 3 weeks! The plasterers where perfectionist who used small handboards/hawks a soup dradle and a unusual looking plastic float. The mix was like piss and put on in about 7 layers to a strong cementy concentrate working out to screeds, string lines and bambo timber dots. Next they would use a home made flat brush out of the rice fields that was that soft it felt like symthetic plastic paint brushes from b and q. Working against the heat they would hose down and trowel up the render and honestly i can not stress hot perfectly flat polished and neat the rendering was! My mate gave the plasterer his marshal town trowel and he tryed to explain in thai that he would look after it as if it was 1 of his kids. (Imagine that trowel now lol sharp as f**k i bet)
To cut along story short the job was a success, and hes married a thai bride who ended up going back on the game whilst my mates back in england but hes not bothered as its his retirement home and illegal for her to sell it. Since then shes had a german punter fit satelite tv and rings him every week whilst working as a part time hooker classy b**ch....

longstroke, the first real job i did for myself was 4 pig hut/barn (there were about 8 houses in all but i didnt do the other 4) conversions they all were very big houses. The little estate is in a little dip off a B road, they are really beautiful house and the bloke who build them did it with loads of old methods and one of them was using a water level, 2 pop bottles with a hosepipe attached to the end with the bottom cut off, he did the sewage and top water pipes, ground works and of course all the buildings this was about 7/8 year i think

I got the job and I'm flying out in two weeks. I don't think 47 baht an hour is bad, in fact I think I'll pay them more than that

Did you have a call? I did lol.
I turned it down so looks like the job is yours marra :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.