plasterin gang looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoRemoved

any one looking foar a gang of plasterers theres two of us but can be up too 4
if needed skimming mono f/s s/c render board work floor screeding
pm me
we cover all of kent / essex and go as far as portsmith as we have a plasterer in that neck of the woods
all cscs

Bagley Plastering Contractors LTD
Brunswick Rd, Ashford, Kent TN23 1EL

Largeish contractor seem to have loads of work cos they are under cutting everyone but to do that they will pay proper rubbish rates

I have a contact in Littlehampton who may be able to help you,his name is Mick Take.P.M me if you want his number mt.

was talking to me cousin the other day, she lives down that way and she said that there was an asian bloke wanting some spreads. carnt remember his number but his name is pulda uderone

I think the point here is, asking other spreads for work in this present economical climate will not be conjusive.As if they have work they will probably be keeping it to them selfs. I would grab a Yellow pages and ring round some contractors and developers.Do a drive round and look for sites that look like they may be 1 to 2 months away from plastering/dry linning. Introduce yourself,give a card and your rates.

Hope this helps

garbage... the problem with this place is when you offer work here they winge on about prices etc.. and everyone and their dog has a go about the prices... i went to cheshire yesterday to spend 3 hours scratch coating a front of a cottage... 3 hours drive there... 5 hours drive back (M62 problems) and £90.00 in fuel... so what im saying to all you whingers is I do it so stop whinging, and if your offered a fix either tak it or leave it... and the onlookers keep you traps shut

garbage... the problem with this place is when you offer work here they winge on about prices etc.. and everyone and their dog has a go about the prices... i went to cheshire yesterday to spend 3 hours scratch coating a front of a cottage... 3 hours drive there... 5 hours drive back (M62 problems) and £90.00 in fuel... so what im saying to all you whingers is I do it so stop whinging, and if your offered a fix either tak it or leave it... and the onlookers keep you traps shut
w**k*r

this post is asking for work, not offering it, isnt it :confused: or did i read the post wrong ?? :RpS_blink:

typo in 1st one :RpS_thumbup:

cheers dom :RpS_thumbup: i thought it was, just confused with render systems saying about " when you offer work on here "

**** me, i thought i would never say this but well said bender, well said. I get fedup with lads crying because they cant work away because the missus dont like it. i bet what they really miss is the big black strapon the missus sticks up there arse each night.

Johnst I'll sort you out mate i thinkRender systems posted jobsEveryone thought it was tight as arseholesHe got upsetHe's done a bit that involved a drive and he's feeling sorry for himselfAnd could people stop saying what there thinking please

ive posted various jobs, and 2 full time posts on here and get very little reponse.
when i was quite years ago i would have gone to the moon and back to bring a wage in.
some lads can afford to be choosy these days i guess,
ill give you credit d*m**o your a wally, but at least your keen and willing

Status
Not open for further replies.