plasterers wanted

If you are on Twitter.... go and retweet that post ..... let's see if TPF members can freak K Rend out... lol

I already have... so follow me if you want

@Danny lol

Just shy of 30k I think... sites never been busier with traffic... always good to see more people posting but some of the regulars are brutal to the newbies

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That chap sure looks a lot like me... yes

Been networking at The Homebuild and Renovation Show at The NEC today

Very busy.... loads of people there... tomorrow is supposed to be the busiest day mind.
Reminds me of
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(27).jpg

Just shy of 30k I think... sites never been busier with traffic... always good to see more people posting but some of the regulars are brutal to the newbies

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I think most of what is typed is nothing worse than what you would get on site to be fair? You need to be thick skinned in this game and in fairness most regular who post on here tend to intervene if somebody is getting out of order?

More peeps shud get involved,I reckon that's y we always argue with eachother as we do each others heads in lol..some days its rite placid and nice then some days it all just kicks off..be nice to have more fresh meat on here
The only time I get to go online is when I'm on toilet 4 kids and work take its toll never mind the ball and chain