Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this has been raised and answered but i think you should be mtec central not pft. its just clearer isn't it?

Just to put my point of view across about PFTCentral, totally unbiased from my point of view, though in fairness i do not have any dealings with other machine suppliers, but we now have two machines from Central, as well as experience with hire machines.

Firstly, all machines have been sold/hired with their capabilities fully explained, with transparent pricing incl all accessories and a comprehensive technical back up on demand. ( we too, were told M300 could spray multi with the adaption set up, though we have never gone this route and so can't give any feedback to this)

Secondly, we took on board all initial training given to us when purchasing and in complete honesty we have never had issues with running the machine setup. The only issues being with some materials that have caused us to seek help (eg Krends Comrend S) - but this can't be attributable to Central. Any new materials we have used, we have always received good advice before running the machine.

Thirdly, we have ordered materials at short notice and received these in good time, with competitive cost and delivery charges. Machine parts have always been next day delivery.

I'm not saying the sun shines out of PFTCentral's backside,cos there have been instances where a material was directly supplied under their advice which didn't serve the purpose it was intended for(I'm sure you know which one,Ryan), but generally these guys know their stuff.

It seems a shame that they are getting a bad press from a few at the expense of deterring the many plasterers who might be interested in using them.

The internet is a powerful weapon in getting your message/business across, but equally a disgruntled minority can wreak havoc with peoples livelihoods/projected image etc.

There seems to be some on here who have no direct dealings yet are not short of peddling a bit of muck about.

This, I don't like.

I personally have heard about alleged dodgy dealings with other machine suppliers other than PFTCentral, from reliable sources, but I won't launch into a smear campaign against these suppliers, based on something that has nowt to do with me and the fact that every story has some degree of 3rd party elaboration and embellishment.

From my own point of view, i have had no issues with my dealings with PFTCentral, and i will continue to trade with them unless the situation changes to the detriment of my business.

got to give ryan credit for maning up and being prepared to build bridges with disgruntled customers. seems some valid complaints but at least he's prepared to get round the table........IMO

to be fair if you buy an mtec your options are limited anyway

still waiting ryan.....:)

Nick, your options are certainly not limited with an m-tec. Quite the opposite. I'm not going to get into a debate about what machine is best as we all have our views. Nick, I'm also still waiting :)

I was expecting a call from you today Ryan about my mixing shaft for the monomix. Give us a shout tomorrow please m8.

well i talked to ryan today and i think is pointing his company in the right direction fair play he aint shying away

Ryan your digging a big hole for your self pft central did get the g4 and generator from us as he did not stock g4's only g5's and when I checked Gary's g4 out the serial number checked out as comming from Pft northern . But maybe you wouldnt have known this has you would have still been at school . So will Gary be getting some kind of refund.:RpS_thumbup:

Ryan your digging a big hole for your self pft central did get the g4 and generator from us as he did not stock g4's only g5's and when I checked Gary's g4 out the serial number checked out as comming from Pft northern . But maybe you wouldnt have known this has you would have still been at school . So will Gary be getting some kind of refund.:RpS_thumbup:

Yes I most probably was still at school, no he won't be getting a refund, that was the price we were selling a machine for. If we as u say bought the machine from you we would have to make our margin on top. That's business. I was wondering when you would grace this conversation!

well your dad in all fairness should have give me pft northerns number and not ripped me off you did say there were 4 dealers who used to help each other out but your dad didnt see fit to help me out bad buissness in my eyes

Well fairplay to Ryan he rang me first thing this morning took my details and refunded me the differance of £70.79 from an item i bought 4 years ago, and for that he gets my full respect. Had a chat with him and he seems a genuine person trying to right some wrongs and he had the decency to apologise as well

Thanks Ryan very much appreciated

Nick, your options are certainly not limited with an m-tec. Quite the opposite. I'm not going to get into a debate about what machine is best as we all have our views. Nick, I'm also still waiting :)

think u missed my point but no worries. i have heard today that your actually quite a nice chap. im not sure what your waiting for tho, i apologised, just waiting for yours.......:rolleyes)

how old are you btw?

think u missed my point but no worries. i have heard today that your actually quite a nice chap. im not sure what your waiting for tho, i apologised, just waiting for yours.......:rolleyes)

how old are you btw?

Nick you have my apologises, you must understand where I'm coming from though constantly hearing bad things being said where they are due or not. Name calling is childish and rather pathetic as is most of the things said in this. As iv proved a lot could of been dealt with sooner and these issues could of been sorted without all of this. I'm not taking away the fact some of it shouldn't of happened. I'm sure you would agree, sorry if I offended you previouslyI'm 24 by the way!

Ryan

thankyou x

if you appreciate why people are annoyed then fair play for trying to sort things out.

how comes uv taken over. what happened to andy? what is your experience in the world of plastering?

animated-smileys-music-084.gif

But Ryan you still bought it for cost that's how we worked together it was a deal we all worked together from us to Pft Scotland . That we would help each other out if one of us needed the other and that's how Pft in the uk work together. We didn't even charge any extra to deliver it to you it was free .thats how we worked together what went wrong . Paying these guys back now after all these years knowing you did wrong is good but also your saying some one in your company was taking the piss . Its not the way we work plastering is hard enough with out some one over charging . That's some thing you and your dad don't understand not being from a plastering back ground. And you never being a plasterer and never being out there on site day in day out plastering and rendering . You need to listen to these guys because your company as really pissed them off . I hope you pull it off we don't have any problems with central only Pft in Germany do they took the decision to take Pft away from you for some reason..........?

Mr Lord, I am most certainly not going to get onto a debate on here with you. You for one know the real reasons for PFT choosing not to deal with us and the reasons why we happily walked away. Thank you for your input in that, it is appreciated.... Regarding the issue with Stuart it has been resolved. It was back in 2008 and may well have been a typing error in our accounts. When buying goods everyone is entitled to shop around for prices.
I fully understand where your coming from with regards to site work, I myself have experience working on a building site in all conditions. Lets hope the current weather conditions improve.
Les, I wish you all the best

Hi ryan can you supply me a open handle texture trowel & spat also 8mm notched trowel for time on saturday mate???

Ryan, what the crack with my refund then? As in the postage for pft central sending me the wrong parts and then me having to send them back?

Status
Not open for further replies.