plasterer required in solihull

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not just tell people you canny do the work for a few months. thats what i've had to do. the majority are prepared to wait, especially old customers, previous, i mean, not old people geriatrics. its like a release when you can say it'll be six weeks or thereabouts. if they say yes. theres no pressure on you. just get back to them with the next available date. if you start sub contracting you might start getting comebacks fro shite work and then you'll have a breakdown. I just assuming you dont usually do this sort of thing

why not just tell people you canny do the work for a few months. thats what i've had to do. the majority are prepared to wait, especially old customers, previous, i mean, not old people geriatrics. its like a release when you can say it'll be six weeks or thereabouts. if they say yes. theres no pressure on you. just get back to them with the next available date. if you start sub contracting you might start getting comebacks fro shite work and then you'll have a breakdown. I just assuming you dont usually do this sort of thing

yeah i do but its coming up to xmas ,i try and book them in my own time but not all can so its lost income would be my first subcontracting but seems the right thing to do for expansion and domination of the local area

I reckon he'd be better telling the customers he has to finish the 2nd week of the course first to be honest

fair enough, dude. i know what you mean. i find it hard to let one go because its like lost money, but you'd be working seven days a week with no life. had to let a few go recently which two years ago i would have killed someone for. its all about achieving some kind of work home life equilibrium. im off to krakow for five days next week for example because i need the break, man, even thought theres work i could be doing and earning :RpS_cool:

fair enough, dude. i know what you mean. i find it hard to let one go because its like lost money, but you'd be working seven days a week with no life. had to let a few go recently which two years ago i would have killed someone for. its all about achieving some kind of work home life equilibrium. im off to krakow for five days next week for example because i need the break, man, even thought theres work i could be doing and earning :RpS_cool:
yeah my gf going mad at me but tying for a kid so seeing if i can get the money in

Was in Krackow last week, got there, beautiful City, architecture wise. Second day noticed that all the rendering was "too " perfect. Spoke to and watched a spread doing a church with Sto.
Problem is, you've got conservation, renovation and restoration. I think the Poles have got it wrong in Krackow, everything is too perfect. They're really rude there aswell

sorry, was just kidding, mate. hes from runcorn but hasnt been on for a while. best sticking local i think. then you can have a word if theres any callbacks. think @Nisus is from down your way but i think he works for imago, now :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in Krackow last week, got there, beautiful City, architecture wise. Second day noticed that all the rendering was "too " perfect. Spoke to and watched a spread doing a church with Sto.
Problem is, you've got conservation, renovation and restoration. I think the Poles have got it wrong in Krackow, everything is too perfect. They're really rude there aswell

i find them pleasant enough. then again i dont understand a word they're saying :RpS_mad: theres still some skanky areas on the edge of the planty and outwards, like they havent been touched since the war or something. its not too touristy, not like prague which is w@nk with a massage parlour or souvenier shop every couple of metres. its a bit like liverpool in a way, loads of students. most bars per square metre of any city in the world :razz: i might not come back this time. like when that fella on the scott expedition said he was off for a walk in the middle of a blizzard. might do that :RpS_unsure:

i find them pleasant enough. then again i dont understand a word they're saying :RpS_mad: theres still some skanky areas on the edge of the planty and outwards, like they havent been touched since the war or something. its not too touristy, not like prague which is w@nk with a massage parlour or souvenier shop every couple of metres. its a bit like liverpool in a way, loads of students. most bars per square metre of any city in the world :razz: i might not come back this time. like when that fella on the scott expedition said he was off for a walk in the middle of a blizzard. might do that :RpS_unsure:

the Jewish area is true to its roots. Don't get me wrong, the architecture is amazing but it's for the most part been "over skimmed" with Sto. Every perp is 100% straight, too straight for a 500 year + building. Pity the Poles over here weren't that good lol . Found the Polish in citys in non tourist areas to be friendly but not in Krackow.

In fairness to the winos, their signs were quite honest " Na Pivo, for beer, per cerveza " lol

sorry, was just kidding, mate. hes from runcorn but hasnt been on for a while. best sticking local i think. then you can have a word if theres any callbacks. think @Nisus is from down your way but i think he works for imago, now :RpS_unsure:

Lol :RpS_biggrin:
Nice one but Birminghams not local to me, I only go & do jobs for @imago because he pays good money & buys me Ice creams :RpS_thumbsup:
Funny enough i'm over there tomorrow & thursday :RpS_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.