plasterer in glasgow area

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1tiler

hi there, i am a newbie plasterer and through my ad in yell.com i have had a few calls asking me to quote on jobs which i think are just too big for me at the moment.
the latest is a quote for a harvester in glasgow, walls and ceilings. anybody want to take a look at this with me and give me a bit of work as well. need to get in with a plasterer cos i have knocked back 3 so far !!

Hello ! Did you try a plasterer in your local paper maybe they be interested in giving you a hand ;)Im guessing most of these guys in this site from england.I myself am for northern ireland a bit far to travel for me mate, best o luck! :)

That harvester just bonding/ skimming? I'm based in Arran, girlfriend lives in Greenock so am on the mainland quite a bit. CIS so i'm flexible and can travel, got me own tools and transport. I'm off to get an ICA next week, already had some experience and now realise the need to get qualified. I'll be finished by end May and looking for work again in the Ayrshire area. My mates getting a house built on Arran this summer and I'm doing the boarding/ taping as well as floor screeds and exterior rendering/ bellcasting.
Give me a shout if you get any more of these jobs in the future and likewise. I'm new to the game so wanna learn to walk before i run like ;)

Im in Glasgow mate, but im too busy right now. Im getting married in a couple of weeks! :eek:

Where in Glasgow are you? How long have you been plastering and how did you learn?

When i get everything squared away i might be able to get you out for a shift here and there, depending on what your looking to get paid per shift.
I am in the middle of doing the paperwork for taking on a guy to work with me, so it would only be the bigger jobs i would need you for.

Anyway, let me get myself sorted out with the wedding and stuff and see what happens then.

Status
Not open for further replies.