Plasterboard adhesive as filler

Members online

Samwp

I have a channel around 3000mm long and 100mm wide that needs filling. It has already been filled with bonding, so it only needs a few mm of filling. I have half a bag of Knauf Plasterboard adhesive left over, do you think this will work as a filler?

I was planning to PVA the bonding, fill with the plasterboard adhesive and then sand.

I have a channel around 3000mm long and 100mm wide that needs filling. It has already been filled with bonding, so it only needs a few mm of filling. I have half a bag of Knauf Plasterboard adhesive left over, do you think this will work as a filler?

I was planning to PVA the bonding, fill with the plasterboard adhesive and then sand.
Go for it!

Yes

But be neat

Couldn’t of been a more @John j question if it tried. @essexandy he must of text you this question at least 3 times as well.

He’s a right ginger chancer
Will Ferrell Agree GIF