Plaster in LED lighting

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

No members online now.
D

Deleted member 23452

Anyone fitted/used/plastered any of the LED lighting systems? They look pretty good and fairly straightforward to do, but I'd be interested in thoughts/opinions from anyone that's actually done some.

Anyone fitted/used/plastered any of the LED lighting systems? They look pretty good and fairly straightforward to do, but I'd be interested in thoughts/opinions from anyone that's actually done some.
Like spot lights?

I know what you mean imago, like track lights finishing full with the plaster. Not used them yet but only a matter of time. Used the plaster in spot lights, some are way better than others. Hang down about 5mm with no adjustments on them. Have cut squares out the 1/2 board and put 3/8 in to get them to skim thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f40dfdd9d8f59667584565f18a4ace36.jpg

I do a lot of theses for a high end kitchen company with hidden led lighting. Just upgrading their showrooms now so will be doing the track lighting before the year is out no doubt.

f40dfdd9d8f59667584565f18a4ace36.jpg

I do a lot of theses for a high end kitchen company with hidden led lighting. Just upgrading their showrooms now so will be doing the track lighting before the year is out no doubt.

Gosh that ruff :burlas:

We had a women ask us to put these In her stairwall on an over skim a few years ago
20161205_140948.jpg

I've ordered these http://www.mr-resistor.co.uk/item.aspx?i=17346 as they were reasonably priced and seem decent gear. Some of the prices are crazy for the same thing.

They're going at the bottom of the slope on a vaulted bedroom ceiling. Once they're in (still a fair bit of other work to do) and @Nisus has waved his trowel about I'll post some pictures.

I think in a big grand property with minimalist look and clean lines it would look good but I am taking a punt this is a two up two down kinder place

@imago swine to do, I suspect cheap fittings didn’t help though.

Nice, They look similar to the channels I got. They're all plastered in but I haven't wired them up yet. All that work nonsense keeps getting in the way. :(

Nice, They look similar to the channels I got. They're all plastered in but I haven't wired them up yet. All that work nonsense keeps getting in the way. :(

Them ones didn’t have enough of a lip for skim thickness. I’m convinced they was supposed to be decorative ones, but the seller said otherwise. Mate had a nightmare fitting them.