Paddle mixers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigsegs

Lookin to buy a new mixer...
been lookin at the evolution twister, £99 inc vat with a paddle! Bargain...
Or is that too good to be true?
Anyone seen one, used one?
Ive seen other evo machines like the rage circular (cuts steel etc) and theyre pretty solid kit..

yeah thats just it isnt it, some people buy everything makita, or dewalt...used to be elu or atlas copco or the like cos its brand name stuff...
thing is though these people have cornered the market and have some sort of rule forbidding retailers to price under a certain figure (bit like marantz audio gear)
End result is a lot of people seem to think you have to pay a fortune for decent gear you can use for a living...
I realise theres a lot of crap out there though....
wonder if challenge do a 9.6v cordless paddle mixer??
1 battery
3 week charge
;D

nice one ppl, ive been avin a look, seems theres been a bit of a revolution since i bought my last one...
i just been lookin at a twin paddle version :D only 70 quid or so..
looks like a kenwood chef on stilts might consider it just for the wow factor (and it might just impress the housewives too ;)

b and q got deal on at the moment (or at least in swindon) i think it was £60 for mixer inc padel, this is the same one i have but i bought it from macro's in bristol (or stax one of them) had to buy another padel as the one in it is a big small really.

but its lasted 4 years so far, only had to clean the switch 3 times.

actually that looks same as mine also.
no carrying case though.

is that padel a good size? or not? cant tell from the pics.

if thats a good size padel, that coming with 2 xtra ones also is a very good price.

if only i had spare cash :(

I reckon its the paddle that does it anyway, long as the motor will handle the torque if you throw a bit much in...all about knockin up quick innit
i use those floppy rubble trug things, bucket trowel straight out onto the hawk, no board, so i need a big paddle otherwise im spinning it up for ages
thats why i fancied that double paddle job, im thinking it'll knock up really quick no lumps etc...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1600w-MORTAR-...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

or here its is in all its glory...dont look bad kit actually if you look in the paddles section theyre 120mm
http://www.zhengyitool.com/product.htm

i should have been a chef ;D

Yongkang Zhengyi Industry&Trade Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacutrer of Hand mixer with many years' experience. marble cutter
series; Company persists in the quality policy of "stick to scientific management, creat high quality, service for the customer heart and
soul", and sets up perfect quality control system, severely scratches the quality. We win customer's trust with high grade products and excellent service.
Depending on clinging pursuer power tools, grasp the marketplace in high grade, Zhengyi starts new products unceasingly to march toward the new century with brand-new face.

eh? severly scratches the quality?? im gonna stick that through alta vista... ;D

mmmm parently 'scratches' means 'stresses' in chinese...
or maybe 'severely scratches'...
learn something new every day.. :p

I have the twister, £100 from screwfix. good mixer with a good motor. shame the paddle is multipurpose, it would mix a lot quicker with a plaster paddle.....but still worth every penny

I have the twister, £100 from screwfix. good mixer with a good motor. shame the paddle is multipurpose, it would mix a lot quicker with a plaster paddle.....but still worth every penny

I bought it in the end, seemed a solid mixer (as a motor and a few gears goes)..
paddles a bit small but ill get a new one...
problem!! :mad:
dunno if yours does this gavin but...
rushin a bit the other day, cleaned bucket out and knocked another big mix up straight away..got wet hands....bloody trigger aint waterproof!!!! :mad:
nearly jumped through the ceiling! cleaned it with rag, dried hands, could still feel a strong tingle though...right up till end of day..
you would have thought the people that design these things would make the triggr waterproof!!
anyone else had this before???

lol, Ok i have the nick name flash!! for this very reason.

The first Mixing drill I used when I was a labourer ended up upside down in the bucket of water..... my fault... I was in the canteen at the time....... :-?

The next new one The power dropped out aI turned round to say what the FFF then bang back up again and it was dancing around in the bucket of water upside down I dived in and bang ellecy shock!!

Then the next 2 weeks consisted of me getting shocks of just random stuff...lol

Danny AKA FLASH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.