ordered a speed skim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
chill out there has been a little thing called christmas since then.
Who did you order it from?

There's been a problem with the positive -- negative particle vibration !!!
Its slowed down delivery time. ..:RpS_unsure: it will be with you soon....its covering the meterage to you right now.:RpS_thumbup:

You have been ripped off. Not because they won't send you one. But because you actually bought one

On 21st, where is it?

Have I been ripped off?

Hi boardfinished

Apologies for any confusion mate - no rip off :RpS_thumbup:

Don't know your real name obviously (so I cant find what your specific order). I can tell you if you ordered on the 21st that's during our shutdown. The shutdown times are at the top of the 'BUY' tab in red. This notice is on our Speedskim website, and also all of our Speedskim eBay listings.

We are back in on Monday the 6th, and all orders placed during the shutdown will be despatched then. All smaller items under 1.5m which includes 600/1200/pole attachment PRO sets are ParcelForce 24. All longer parcels i.e. 600/1200/1800/pole attachment sets are sent using ParcelForce 48 'large' service.

Depending on what you ordered you should receive on either Tuesday 7th or Wednesday 8th. All orders are fully trackable and if you are out you can simply pick them up at the local Post Office. ParcelForce has been a great service so far.

Apologies that we were shut during Christmas and New Year - this has been due to the main bank holidays falling bang in the middle of each week. I think a lot of companies have done the same thing.

Customer service is incredibly important to us so if you have any concerns just give us a call or drop us a line. We can be reached on:

T: +(0)845 6000 227

E: sales@speedskim.co.uk

or TPF private message

Customer service and technical support are available 7 days a week - (during holidays also) :RpS_thumbsup:

Hope this is all helpful mate..

Ps cheers Casplas for giving us a nudge :RpS_thumbup:

Happy New Year to all TPF members - best wishes for 2014!

Scott

Typical its an 0845 number!! Will probably keep you on hold four at least 10 mins to squeeze a few more dollars out of you !! :RpS_lol:

Typical its an 0845 number!! Will probably keep you on hold four at least 10 mins to squeeze a few more dollars out of you !! :RpS_lol:

Hi all - The 0845 number is local rate charge the same as most businesses. We dont make money out of calls, and are happy to call anyone back if they are worried about call rates/or are low on credit. :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Hi all - The 0845 number is local rate charge the same as most businesses. We dont make money out of calls, and are happy to call anyone back if they are worried about call rates/or are low on credit. :RpS_thumbup:
Fair do's pal was only messing with ya :RpS_thumbsup:

Just sh1t in marshy's next order scott for being facetious......................:RpS_wink: @Speedskim

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair do's pal was only messing with ya :RpS_thumbsup:

No offence taken Marshy :) just thought it was a good opportunity to reassure members about the 0845 number as I think some customers do worry about what rates are applied on your bill.

Perfectly understandable I think. If anyone is concerned just email or pm us and we will call back as soon as we can (usually within a few hours) :)

No offence taken Marshy :) just thought it was a good opportunity to reassure members about the 0845 number as I think some customers do worry about what rates are applied on your bill.

Perfectly understandable I think. If anyone is concerned just email or pm us and we will call back as soon as we can (usually within a few hours) :)
As you are in a charitable mood? Are there any January special offers/sales to entice us potential customers?? :RpS_thumbup:

Hi boardfinished

Apologies for any confusion mate - no rip off :RpS_thumbup:

Don't know your real name obviously (so I cant find what your specific order). I can tell you if you ordered on the 21st that's during our shutdown. The shutdown times are at the top of the 'BUY' tab in red. This notice is on our Speedskim website, and also all of our Speedskim eBay listings.

We are back in on Monday the 6th, and all orders placed during the shutdown will be despatched then. All smaller items under 1.5m which includes 600/1200/pole attachment PRO sets are ParcelForce 24. All longer parcels i.e. 600/1200/1800/pole attachment sets are sent using ParcelForce 48 'large' service.

Depending on what you ordered you should receive on either Tuesday 7th or Wednesday 8th. All orders are fully trackable and if you are out you can simply pick them up at the local Post Office. ParcelForce has been a great service so far.

Apologies that we were shut during Christmas and New Year - this has been due to the main bank holidays falling bang in the middle of each week. I think a lot of companies have done the same thing.

Customer service is incredibly important to us so if you have any concerns just give us a call or drop us a line. We can be reached on:

T: +(0)845 6000 227

E: sales@speedskim.co.uk

or TPF private message

Customer service and technical support are available 7 days a week - (during holidays also) :RpS_thumbsup:

Hope this is all helpful mate..

Ps cheers Casplas for giving us a nudge :RpS_thumbup:

Happy New Year to all TPF members - best wishes for 2014!

Scott

hahah yeah boardfinished sorry we wanted to have a christmas holiday like everyone else:RpS_lol:

As you are in a charitable mood? Are there any January special offers/sales to entice us potential customers?? :RpS_thumbup:

Give us a chance Marshy we've only just recovered from the Xmas Pool Competition :)

Joking aside - I'm certain we will be doing another Winter Warmer January offer exclusively for TPF members. Will run it past Danny first to get his blessing :RpS_thumbup:...

Will post details very soon....:RpS_thumbsup:

I have a refina spat but it's got bent by labour on site little T**T. Is there anythink better with changeable blades as it's the 40'' one and there not fooking cheap! And for the day that it lasted for it was brill

SpeedsKim are producing steel blades much cheaper than refina .. then u also have the eze spat... Google it

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Speedspat is looking good

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.