ordered a r.efina trowel

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine in 3 working days spot on delivery paid for the trowel straight away but I've got delivery charge on finance

I'm exactly the same I will phone for a refund and look at 1 stop for one of there eze trowels that also get good reviews

I bought the last 14inch s*p*r*lex in a shop in London today and the bloke behind the counter said rafina got a delivery of them in yesterday so hang in there yours should be on the way.

I have ordered from R3fina several times and their service has always been very good. On the bright side, your trowel is being shipped from Germany and not China ^_^

Rafina called me last week and said they wouldn't have any 16 inch s*p*r*lex in until end of feb, So I cancelled order and got one from a tool shop in Romford £40 inc delivery

Rafina called me last week and said they wouldn't have any 16 inch s*p*r*lex in until end of feb, So I cancelled order and got one from a tool shop in Romford £40 inc delivery

I've ordered the 16 as well last week, they said they will have more in this week so should have mine for next week, hope they don't ring me and tell me end of.feb!! FFS

they're back in stock. ordered a 14 inch off handtool sexpress today. they werent in stock yesterday. hang in there. mine will be with me tomorrow ....:)

thirty plus postage of £5.99 .... maybe £6.99 ... one of them. next day delivery. ordered at 4.40 when i got in and ten minutes later got an email to say dispatched. 12 inch was £32. seem to have restocked.

I didn't bother with the plazzi because of a good few of the threads saying the blades damage easily??? I love the stainless s*p*r*lex tho :RpS_thumbup:

yeah i was the same i bought the plazzyflex and hated it so was sceptical about buying the s*p*r*lex but glad i did now

the s*p*r*lex is the best thing since sliced bread. i ahve sixteen as well. ordered the fourteen yesterday at twenty to five. it arrived today at ten to nine, but i was at work .... and they took it away again . :RpS_angry:

the s*p*r*lex is the best thing since sliced bread. i ahve sixteen as well. ordered the fourteen yesterday at twenty to five. it arrived today at ten to nine, but i was at work .... and they took it away again . :RpS_angry:
How bloody dare they !!:RpS_mad:

I hope someone can give me an idiots guide on the best way of using the s*p*r*lex from start of set to finish. I dug my one out of the garage this morning after reading this thinking to myself it must be the way forward. I am quite a fan of the plazzy for flattening in. I normally first coat with a stainless trowel , then flatten with a plazzy. second coat with stainless. flatten with plazzy. depending on the size of set I sometimes second trowel with plazzy then cross trowel with stainless and finish with stainless. Sometimes I trowel up just plazzy with great results. This morning I put a 30 metre ceiling on as normal with stainless and felt lets give the s*p*r*lex a go to flatten in. Felt nice to use but when I looked back it looked like dog shite so went back to stainless to second coat and all the trowel ups. Have I used the s*p*r*lex too soon to flatten in because the only way I can describe it is the ceiling just looked piss wet and the trowel made the plaster look worse than when I put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.