nice size job

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatoe

yo dawgs. after some advice. just been around to view four flats for some dude. about eight hundred metres of skim. wants a quote of labour and another with labour/mats. also all above board so tax etc how would you fellas work this????

been thinking five pound would be a decent price when i worked out how long it would take days etc... add the tax (18% ????? on cis normally deducted by employer will he do the same???)

work out materials and delivery supply a bit of scaffold and bobs your uncle

am i on the right path. missed anything? what do you reakon? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Bag of skim does around 10 sq m plus scrim and beads , the labour market is pretty competitive at the moment i would look for no more than £4 m2 and the chances are you will get under cut on that if the guy is shopping around for quotes .

word up to youre big bad self lads are supplying this way for £3.50 so thatd make labour only near 2.50 ......this would include youre tax its youre vat if you pay it that goes ontop mate and keep all youre reciepts for materials etc youre accountant will need to see them

mmmmmm jam. cheers fellas. food for thought. will be as competitive as poss. job is bang in the city (west end london) up six floors. no parking. fussy as f**k builder/foreman. full of angles. mezzanines. based on a recommendation. thought five would be the going rate. will revise. need the work to be frank. good to come on here first doe. again cheers dawgs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.