newbies always fiddle too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
I used to fiddle too much with the spat and try and make my mono walls a work of art and in so doing was only bringing the laitance to the surface making scratch back harder. Now my new number one does exactly the same thing.....guess it's only natural to fuss too much. One day I saw another crews mono after laying on and it was like the surface of a choppy sea! Turned out mint though, since then have been trying to leave it rougher looking but still struggle really.....anyone else struggle leaving it all rustic an all??

yn gweithio i mewn Pen-y-bond ar Ogwr am 'r mo chychwïor 'i a ddyhea byrha iawn 'n gyfeillgar boblogi 'r Cymraeg exept achos hynny (french person)s a chymer a tenner chen am 'r bontio ;D

this er sviði mcplaster þú öxl gefa það a fara. og þú flynny hafa þú alltaf been misnotaður í íslenska áður ::)

its a good sign goody. means he cares about the the final job, a bit of pride. just work on him realising he dont need to play so much. it will fade away that little habbit.

better than a c**t who chucks it on and thinks its ok when it aint

i think its in our nature to try and get everything as smooth as possible straight away. it takes me fuc.king ages to butter bread

Status
Not open for further replies.