New tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdj

Hello everyone !! Just after some feedback on the plastic trowels and the ****** s*p*r*lex ? I was wondering was it worth buying both or just the s*p*r*lex ? Can you lay on with the s*p*r*lex or is it just for trowelling up like the plastic ? Any feedback would be great , thanks

:D have a search around buddy :) lots and lots of topics on them :)

Some love them some hate them... I love them to be honest :D

I'd buy both mate and have a play around with them and see what suits you best. There not a lot of money and if they help you get your job done easier/better then it's not much to outlay.

Hello everyone !! Just after some feedback on the plastic trowels and the ****** s*p*r*lex ? I was wondering was it worth buying both or just the s*p*r*lex ? Can you lay on with the s*p*r*lex or is it just for trowelling up like the plastic ? Any feedback would be great , thanks

Just for troweling up mate not laying on.

Summer's on the way so you'll want a speed skim so you've something to hang your coat on , my hoodies been spotless since I bought one.

I got both last week both are good but i prefer the s*p*r*lex to trowel up after laying on with mt, dont want to lay on with the s*p*r*lex yet cos its new n flexy n shiny :cool:

I think the s*p*r*lex trowel is an absolute essential for any tool bucket mate. Try this first and i doubt youll ever need a plazzi.

Had the s*p*r*lex , the wall was all shapes before skimming but come out lovely as if it was over plasterboard by the end , can't wait to use it again !!

Status
Not open for further replies.