New builds- do you charge per m2 or per day?

Members online

I did one plot you fuking mong and jacked . They told bullshit over the prices like most do !

It is ever thus.
Developer has a cost per build plus a profit margin that has a top and bottom line. Bottom line is cost plus minimal profit - not good for banks and shareholders. Top line is best of all.
After all the banking costs etc are agreed the only “wriggle room” to get the top profit is to get it built for less - take it off the trades / suppliers. So, they tell you they’ll pay x per metre- if you do it they win, if you do it shite they win coz they don’t pay, sometimes even contra charge you for someone else to put it right.
Negotiate the rate before you begin, remember, we can all stay at home to earn f**k all. No hassle.

I'd rather stick to domestics on 200 a day than slog my bollox out on site chasing more than a grand a week the game is hard enough as it let alone doing more than I need to, I ain't gonna be that plasterer with elbow support knee support looking f**k*d at 50
Ha ha so we have met lad -you know me too well except I'm forty f**k**g five....

Ha ha so we have met lad -you know me too well except I'm forty f**k**g five....
Always didn’t want to be that bloke but getting back twinges and feel rusty at times no way could I be chasing the money otherwise I would be that bloke in the next 5 years at 33

Lol it comes to us all mate I'm afraid we all get one ailment or another whether you house bashing or private .