My name is Peter Yang, i am providing steel strips for plastering tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kieth, just borrowed 10k from wonga.com to fund my enterprise. It's my ticket out of plastering I hope

[QUOwTE=Petersteelstrip;584732]:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:
:RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup:
i come again, if you have questions on steel strips, please do not hesitate to post on this thread

Hello Peter nice to see you again thanks for visiting us you make us very happy what do you do?? :RpS_thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I am glad to here also, haha. I am a seller at Guagnwei Youliang Trading Company In China, Our company can do export and improt in Guangzhou. We mainly export Steel strips, We import any products if we found their should be market in China. Do you have any ideas to me to explore our business?

Hi Peter, I rearry missed you. I'm thinking of developing a large trowel, dont tell anyone but I think I'm going to call it a speedyskim. I need a length of flexible steel 2.4meters long then I can staple it to a cavity closer. Cool idea right, hope no one else jumps on my bandwagon. Do you do flexyable steel?

Hi grump, I really appreciate your idea. I would like to help you to get 2.4m-length-flexible steel strips. But there are two problem for delivery. 1. freight, from China to UK, would be much expensive (count at available sizes 1.38x147mmx2.4meter, weight is about 6-7kgs, should be cost at least EUR100 via DHL.) 2. packing problem, the strips are avery flexible, so it can't be rolled as a small coil, it is flexibale when i rolled it, it is easy to hurt people. If you have any good idears on solution, I would glad to send the 2.4meteral 1.38x147mm strips to you.

What about using .. Stan with a van man. ? From Peterborough. good rates. very reliable:RpS_thumbup:

Hi peter we use the finished product ( A TROWEL ) we do not make them ,in mass production, you need to find what is called a trowel manufacture , but i think most of them will have suppliers . so i think you are what we say , flogging a dead horse mate,you need to come to Britain and cook food and sell to us and make good job !!.........

Which one? TNT, DHL, FedEx, they are most available in our region.
WELL THATS ME PUT!!!!!!!!! if you dont even know that they are not British!!! and I did say try a British company rather than a German one!! DHL = german post office
beggers belief

Look at you wandering bout the forum? Your out yer comfort zone of the garden lol

hahahahah!! :razz: someone left the gate open :-0 and seen as no one was partying last night i decided to wander about :RpS_thumbsup: and i think you scared peter off to so was wondering if i could coax him back :RpS_wink:

hows Fatarm? ave you got Fatarms btw? :RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.