MY APPRENTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

started a lad last year(just going into his 2nd now)anyway he is a good worker and i can leave him on straight forward jobs as he is really pernickity about his finishing,the problem i have tho is he has just been caught speeding,since he lives about 10 mile away he takes his car over to mine at 6 in the morn(he lives north and we travel south)for a 7 o,clock start,what do i do?dont want to get rid of him as he is the best apprentice ive seen in a long time but at the same time dont want to be laeving the house at 5.30(6 is bad enough)any ideas?

they will find a way mate if they want it , if they dont then it will turn bad in the end anyway. i started picking up a lad and made a rod for my own back. tell him to get a moped if he needs to.

are lab got seen doing over 100mph when to court and got 3 points and £200 fine after i writ a letter to take in to court to say how much he needs his car to get to work ect worked well i fort

i think if you start picking him up ,you'll soon get fed up with the extra journey everyday..you got to remember,it was him who fecked up and if he wants the work ,he will have to find transport to yours.
a firm i worked for a few years ago,had a spread with no transport and relied on me and others to pick him up.he liked his days off,but wouldn't tell you the previous day he wasnt working next day. so you'd still go round for him in the morning and the t**t wouldn't even answer the door,which in turn made me late and the fecker had the cheek to phone the office and tell them i didnt bother picking him up....
w*nker only did it twice to me,before i refused to pick him up anymore. the boss even thought i was being a sh*t for refusing to pick him up,so he got told to fu*k off sooner then later...

talkin g of labs iv had 2 let me down 2 days in a row.. Thursday and Friday this week at 7am I'm been there waiting for 2 diffrent people rining there phone at the meeting place and nothing not a call since.. wot a C*UNT had to work all week on my own on a very hard job and now have to work all this weekend cuz of they people let me down.. so its less time i got to see my kids.. id rather pay £120 and get another spread in who will turn up just for a better life!

I wouldnt mind picking him up in the morning , but wouldnt be intrested in dropping him back after work .

sorry mate i thought you meant he wouldnt be able to afford insurance not banned. why will he be banned for speeding. is there not a bus, after all he will be saving the money not driving.

oasis said:
are lab got seen doing over 100mph when to court and got 3 points and £200 fine after i writ a letter to take in to court to say how much he needs his car to get to work ect worked well i fort

Do you think they let him off because even the brightest legal brains in the country couldn't make head nor tail of your letter ;)

essexandy said:
oasis said:

Do you think they let him off because even the brightest legal brains in the country couldn't make head nor tail of your letter ;)

U basket case!

essexandy said:
oasis said:

pmsl

6 poits within first 2 years of getting your license an you get it taken off you and need to re-take the test

Pick him up he'll be greatfull for the chance to continue working and may be he'll bung up of the extra fuel, be it a fews pints on a friday or brekky in the week.

tell him to get a push bike and make his way then pick him up where ever he is bang it in the van and let him ride home depending where you work or what time you finish as close to home as poss, guaranteed it will piss you off in the end pickin him up.

essexandy said:
oasis said:

lol :)

He hasn't shown how much he wants this job by not looking after his license so tell him to either get to you on time in the mourning or f@@@ him off out of it.

think i have a ticket on its way, doing just over 80 in the van when i got past a lorry to see one of those camera vans pointing at me. It was a dual so it would be 70 i think but in a van it should have been 60 so 3 points i think. also i cant believe how many people piss past me on the m3 in the average camera zones. do they know something i dont or they just dont care. I was thinking of making the front number plate really dirty because the average cameras pick up on the front plate only.

simplybesty said:
think i have a ticket on its way, doing just over 80 in the van when i got past a lorry to see one of those camera vans pointing at me. It was a dual so it would be 70 i think but in a van it should have been 60 so 3 points i think. also i cant believe how many people (french word) past me on the m3 in the average camera zones. do they know something i dont or they just dont care. I was thinking of making the front number plate really dirty because the average cameras pick up on the front plate only.

I got caught by one of them camera vans, sneaky barstewards.
You cud always false plates over the top of yours with self adhesive sticky pads
if you know where the cameras are gonna be.
Then just pull them off ;D

i got banned for 9 months drink driving, worked on my own for myself i lost out on a lot of work. in the end i had some1 drop my tools off for me on a site and catch 2 buses.
i was out of the house at 05.10 and didn't get back in til 7 pm, just goes to show if you want it enough you'll do anything to get there.

mac_plastering said:
i got banned for 9 months drink driving, worked on my own for myself i lost out on a lot of work. in the end i had some1 drop my tools off for me on a site and catch 2 buses.
i was out of the house at 05.10 and didn't get back in til 7 pm, just goes to show if you want it enough you'll do anything to get there.

You should have got Oasis to write you a letter ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.