MultiFinish in Germany???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunner

Hi
Looking for info
Mate bought a place in Germany. Need to do some refurb work.
Question: anyone knows if i can buy Multi in Germany or equivalent stuff (multi, bounding)?
Coudnt find anything on google.
Thanks for any tips.

Why would you , just use the local gear !

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

Do you honestly think those useless BG bags would make it to the continent without disintegrating.

we take them over to france. as we know what a hole france is, you can never find anywhere open, and we just want to get the job done and get home.

Totally agree with essex andy sometimes you have just come of tradepoint and wallop split loading in the van ! As for the shite scrim them germans would piss themselves the quality of the scrim and price! Never used there stuff but I reckon it would be better than ours! After all there better at peneltys!

It's 'penalty' .................... isn't it :RpS_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
when I worked in Germany they had MP75L which was finer than the standard MP75 we sponged and growled it twice and managed to get a decent finish compared to what the locals found acceptable. that was over 13 year ago now tho so am sure they have got better products by now? Germans and efficiency blah blah blah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.