Multi or board finish ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY

Ok lads, opinions needed on which is best for reskimming over old walls and ceilings after 2 coats of pva.

i've always used multi, however , just this week its been she ite. really grainy and turns in about 20 mins, might just be a bad pallet :(

you could use 20% bonding 20% multi 20% board finish 40% water a spoon of cream tartare 2 handfulls of bonding adhesive and a dash of cement from some of the sh1t ive read on here :)

spunky said:
you could use 20% bonding 20% multi 20% board finish 40% water a spoon of cream tartare 2 handfulls of bonding adhesive and a dash of cement from some of the sh1t ive read on here :)

;D ;D ;D

use board finish for the first coat it reacts better with the compihyutriopticas in the pva then use multi finish you cant use board finish over anything other than krend without using multi first

spunky said:
use board finish for the first coat it reacts better with the compihyutriopticas in the pva then use multi finish you cant use board finish over anything other than krend without using multi first

So can I use board finish over something like a garden wall that has k-rend on, didnt know that :eek:would I need to use pva or sbr on the k-rend. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.