1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Moulds for sale

Discussion in 'Fibrous Plastering Discussions' started by Ajax123, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Ajax123

Ajax123 Member

I have 7 fire surrounds, 7 coving and 7 ceiling fuse moulds I'm thinking of selling. Bought them with a view to setting up a business but looks like not going to get round to it as too busy setting up a smallholding instead. Anyone interested in buying. Located near Boston, lincs

2. Ajax123

Ajax123 Member

Ceiling rose*

3. mikeadams1985

mikeadams1985 Private Member

price?
    any pictures?
    im very interested.

4. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

bump

5. Ajax123

Ajax123 Member

Where are you. Pics will be tricky as they are all packed in my stable. Price is negotiable as I want them out the way but I guess £1500 is for the lot would do it. You would get welcome go come have a look

6. mikeadams1985

whats your location?

7. mikeadams1985

sorry just seen location,
    if you could send me pics, bit of a trek for me to just take a look. Even if its just a couple of quick snaps. I can usually make out what they are from a afare

8. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

where did you buy them from out of interest? thanks

9. mikeadams1985

jess

most fibre hands make there own, or buy of other fibre hands lol
    You can get them from china, but the designs are not that great.

You after some jess?

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. JessThePlasterer

hey, thank you for the info. yeah we were thinking about a couple of rose moulds but found them difficult to find and to be honest i have no idea of cost. ?

did you get a call from a a gent in altrincham? his cornice came down and passed him your number.

thanks

11. mikeadams1985

Nope, no call from altrincham recently?
    You been keeping busy?
    havent been on here for a loong time.

12. JessThePlasterer

yeah we had a quiet start to the year but picked up nicely now thanks. well i hope he calls you he's a super star customer. easy going and brews every hour on the hour (y)

13. Ajax123

Ajax123 Member

I will see what I can do over the weekend :)

14. Ajax123

Ajax123 Member

I bought them from an ex plasterer

• Like Like x 1