most reliable machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

paplastering

Hi I'm Paul.im looking to buy a machine.iv used the g4 for a year and the ritmo m a couple of time when our g4 was getting serviced. Which machine would you say was best of all machines.ill mostly be using it for mono but would like to have the option of spraying bond/brown/skim etc. Iv looked at putz meister m22 and m25 would you say they are the g4, ritmo equivalent? Iv just joined the forum so go easy on me haha! Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi I'm Paul.im looking to buy a machine.iv used the g4 for a year and the ritmo m a couple of time when our g4 was getting serviced. Which machine would you say was best of all machines.ill mostly be using it for mono but would like to have the option of spraying bond/brown/skim etc. Iv looked at putz meister m22 and m25 would you say they are the g4, ritmo equivalent? Iv just joined the forum so go easy on me haha! Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks
i would stick with what you know mate ,that way if you buy second hand you already have a good idea what your looking at and how it should work

Look into the machines your interested in and find out what they spray.look at how big they are and how you will transport it to the jobs you are on.they will need to be kept somewhere when your not using them so keep that in mind
I bought a ritmo on this basis and I have been happy with it so far.
It can be loaded into van on my own which makes life easier for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.