mono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbo

got a little job saturday about 20m2 going over spar dash the dash is solid was gonna clean it sbr it then top whadya reckon chaps

grand wizard said:
got a little job saturday about 20m2 going over spar dash the dash is solid was gonna clean it sbr it then top whadya reckon chaps
cant believe your askin this your the maestro lol

i'd imagine the worse thing that can happen is stones come through or it slumps because theres no suction .......apart from that go for it ;D

im guessing mate ignore that ;)

i got the render for nothing leftover from job i did for a firm and the bloke jumped at 600 quid

Just give it a good brush with a stiff broom first to get any loose of firsrt, reckon it might hang about a bit though wont be a lot of suction on Spar

Render Systems said:
do it in 2 passes, block the dashing out first and level, then second pass over top

no need he has a machine and will have it on before you even finish reading thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss

id be careful to mention it on here how long it takes you to do that job,otherwise you might have that plasterking having a go at you

Status
Not open for further replies.