Milton Keynes ceilings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has not said a price but to contact him. I am willing to pay as much as £1500 if the work can be done this week. I have contacted plasterers in the area but none have even arrived to see the work.

Telling a plasterer how much you will pay him, no wonder you haven't had it done

If it's cash and you don't ask "while you're here can you......" Or say "extra discount for giving number to uncle" I can't match Brian's price, that's ridiculous, I could probably do them for £60 a ceiling if you can find me a really cheap cheap place to stay nearby.
Things are bad in Ireland . Lee 07970 208490 is my English number.

I have sorted out a tradesman from the site who telephoned me. They are going to stay in the empty house and do the work next week. Thank you to everybody else.

I have sorted out a tradesman from the site who telephoned me. They are going to stay in the empty house and do the work next week. Thank you to everybody else.

lets hope that you have not got a squatter in!

Bwian ??? is vare a bwian here ? hmmmm a wupert ? woderick??Often amusing looking on here ;)
Ok guys not on right thread but am doing fair sized ceiling on saturday down here on the costa del crime odd shape and floor on 2 levels maybe 12m2 the smaller section and 14-16m2 the other bit will be on my stilts although the higher section( smaller bit)is gonna be trowelling above comfort reach if that makes sense ie could do with bigger stilts ,bigger section being ok working height.But with the step issue and new unused speedskim sitting in the box should i just go for it and put on whole ceiling and will this bit of kit save me desired amount of time so not knocking me nuts off or crashing over step and through patio doors???any thoughts or general piss taking be much appreciated ;)

Anyway Sajay, I fancy a meal at your place, I will pay £12 for 4 course and all drinks included. Think thats fair price, how you fixed?

My mates just bought a load of restaurants and is looking for a chef. Sort us out on this one and ill make sure you get in with him

Thank you for helping with this work that is now completed to a good standard. I shall bookmark the site for when future work arises. If you are in the mood for a Christmas treat why not join us for Christmas Dinner. We are offering the Christmas Day menu for £29.95 for which you will receive four courses. If you mention that you are from this site you will receive a compliment drink on us. Or perhaps a Bollywood Ball on New Year Eve for only £29.95 that includes a three course meal !

Welcome to Calcutta Brasserie

Thank you again

@sajay I may just come for dinner in the new year :)

Nice to see you got it completed :D And from someone from here :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.